Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Heartland Hotel Cotswold
Full of character, Heartland Hotel Cotswold is warm and welcoming, and the perfect place to relax during your visit to Christchurch. Our spacious grounds feature award-winning gardens, and there is always a seat waiting for you in the Earl of Essex Bar. Our 3-star plus Christchurch hotel is locat...
Travel Dates: 1 - 31 October 2018
The Novotel Christchurch blends style and sophistication with ergonomic comfort and all the high-tech amenities you need when travelling away from home. The location is unbeatable. Positioned on Cathedral Square, the Novotel Christchurch is only moments to main attractions, Cathedral Square, walk...
Travel Dates: 1 - 31 October 2018
Adelaide to Christchurch flights often involve a short stopover in either Melbourne or Sydney (and possibly Auckland on your return flight to Australia). The stops will always be short, though, so you’ll be experiencing the magic of this picturesque destination in no time.
Discover fun facts at the International Antarctic Centre, come face to face with native animals at Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, or immerse yourself in the city’s many museums. With four flights each day, your Flight Centre agent won’t have any trouble finding you the cheapest flight to Christchurch from Adelaide.
Flying To Christchurch
Adelaide to Christchurch Flight Time: 6 hours.
There are a number of airlines that fly out of Adelaide Airport to Christchurch:
Airlines that fly to Christchurch
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Christchurch from Adelaide include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Christchurch, have a look at our international airline page.
Christchurch Airport (CHC)
Flights from Australia to Christchurch will disembark at Christchurch International Airport.
Christchurch International Airport (CHC) is the main access point for New Zealand's South Island. The airport consists of a domestic terminal and an international terminal within the one building, however construction is underway of a new domestic terminal building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Christchurch International Airport. Whether you want to stay close to the airport or in the heart of the city, take a look at our range of Christchurch accommodation deals.
Top tips for your trip to Christchurch
Christchurch, like most of New Zealand, is a city that embraces the outdoors. You could say it's in the 'Goldilocks zone' where the Southern Alps lie on one side and the South Pacific Ocean lies on the other. It's positioning in New Zealand is 'just right' for a huge range of things to do.
This natural playground is perfect for kids and adventurous adults. Action packed days out at the Adrenaline Forest are hugely popular. The forest boasts pathways of high-wire zip lining for everyone. Located just 20 minutes north of the city, the forest is an ideal day for any Christchurch holiday.
Alternatively, why not bring the outdoors, indoors and spend a high-octane day at the Alpine Ice? This indoor ski complex is one of the top favorite things to do for Christchurchers.