Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Heartland Hotel Cotswold
Full of character, Heartland Hotel Cotswold is warm and welcoming, and the perfect place to relax during your visit to Christchurch. Our spacious grounds feature award-winning gardens, and there is always a seat waiting for you in the Earl of Essex Bar. Our 3-star plus Christchurch hotel is locat...
Travel Dates: 1 - 31 October 2018
The Novotel Christchurch blends style and sophistication with ergonomic comfort and all the high-tech amenities you need when travelling away from home. The location is unbeatable. Positioned on Cathedral Square, the Novotel Christchurch is only moments to main attractions, Cathedral Square, walk...
Travel Dates: 1 - 31 October 2018
Not much longer than a flight to Adelaide from Queensland, Brisbane to Christchurch flights run direct twice a day out of Brisbane International. On a smooth flight south over the Pacific to Christchurch airport, you’ll be touching down in no time – after seeing a glimpse of the region’s natural beauty through your plane window.
No doubt you’ll want to save as much holiday budget as possible for quirky souvenirs and delicious meals. Luckily, with so many regular departures and returns, it’s easy for us to find you the best-priced flights to Christchurch from Brisbane.
Flying To Christchurch
Brisbane to Christchurch Flight Time: 3 hours, 25 minutes.
There are a number of airlines that fly out of Brisbane Airport to Christchurch:
Airlines that fly to Christchurch
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Christchurch from Brisbane include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Christchurch, have a look at our international airline page.
Christchurch Airport (CHC)
Flights from Australia to Christchurch will disembark at Christchurch International Airport.
Christchurch International Airport (CHC) is the main access point for New Zealand's South Island. The airport consists of a domestic terminal and an international terminal within the one building, however construction is underway of a new domestic terminal building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Christchurch International Airport. Whether you want to stay close to the airport or in the heart of the city, take a look at our range of Christchurch accommodation deals.
Top tips for your trip to Christchurch
Discover Christchurch's love of art by visiting the Christchurch Art Gallery Te Puna o Waiwhetu. Located within the city's art precinct, the gallery is the largest art institution on the South Island. Since the gallery was founded in 1932 it has acquired over 6,000 works of art. At the gallery you can browse the great range of historic and contemporary art works at your own pace, take a tour or attend one of the gallery's regular events or talks.
If the city's art hub leaves you feeling inspired you can take a trip to The Bone Dude Gallery and get creating. At the gallery you can learn about New Zealand's historic art of bone carving and have a go at carving your own souvenir with the simple hand tools provided. Who knows, you might even discover you have a talent for it.
For more on Christchurch holidays check out our range of Christchuch holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.