Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
A favourite place amongst locals and travellers is the Harbor View Filipino Seafood Restaurant. This restaurant sits on a long jetty and offers irresistibly fresh seafood – the curried crab in particular is not to be missed.
If you're looking for a place to relax after a hard day of shopping, or simply a nice patch of grass for a picnic, Rizal Park is the perfect spot. Located in the heart of Manila city, Rizal Park is a popular tourist attraction for its historical significance, and also just a great place to unwind.
For the adventurous visitor, Taal Volcano is just 50 kilometres from Manila and perfect for a day trip. The volcano and surrounding lake offer some of the most stunning views in the Philippines and together are considered one of Manila's most prized tourist attractions. Be sure to pack your camera to capture this piece of natural beauty.
Manila Airport (MNL)
Flights from Australia to Manila will disembark at Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) is the main airport serving Manila and its surrounding areas. Commonly referred to as Manila International, the airport is made up of four terminals and is a major hub for Cebu Pacific.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Book your Manila Airport accommodation.
Getting to Manila
There are several airlines that offer flights to Manila from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney or Melbourne take around eight hours. There are also flights that include a stopover in Taipei, Bangkok and Singapore. Flights from Perth via Sydney, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur take between 11 and 20 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Taipei, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur take between 15 and 20 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Manila
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Manila from Australia include:
For flights to Manila from Darwin, give our experienced travel consultants a call.