Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Brisbane to Sydney: 1 hours 30 minutes approximately
Distance from CBD: 9km
Taxi: Around $36 to CBD
Public Transport: Trains, shuttle buses and public buses service both terminals.
Currency: Australian Dollar
Nicknamed the 'Coathanger' for its striking arch design, the Sydney Harbour Bridge soars 134 metres above the water and is the centrepiece of the city's New Year's Eve celebrations. However, there is much more to this 80-year-old structure than the annual fireworks display. Step back into the bridge's history at the Pylon Lookout, which features a fascinating museum and viewing platform. For a more active experience, you could walk or cycle across the bridge to the other side, or suit up for the bridge climb and conquer the summit.
Culture lovers can't help but be seduced by the sleek white sails of the Sydney Opera House. One of the 20th century's most distinctive and unusual buildings, the Opera House continues to delight with nightly shows from some of the world's top performing arts companies, including Sydney Symphony Orchestra, Opera Australia and Sydney Theatre Company.
By day, you can simply sit on the steps and watch the world go by, or take a guided tour to learn more about the building's history. As the sun sets, enjoy a drink with a view at the famous Opera Bar.
Sydney Airport (SYD)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Sydney Domestic Airport guide.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located within close proximity to Sydney Airport. Book your Sydney Airport Accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Sydney
Australia's most visited city is also not surprisingly home to the country's busiest airport. The domestic airlines that fly into Sydney Airport are listed below.
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Sydney, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.