Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
When you think of massive techno street parties, Zurich may not be the first host city that comes to mind. However, it's here in August you'll find revellers in the annual Street Parade – in 2012 it was attended by almost 1 million people. The flavour is always one of freedom, love and tolerance.
Zurich is a well-to-do kind of place, with upmarket shopping, restaurants and bars but you don't need a dollar to enjoy the city's lakeside setting and wander through the old town flanking the Limmat River. At only 30 kilometres from the Alps, many visitors begin their Alpine experience here. While not the capital of Switzerland, Zurich does have the country's busiest airport and is a major European rail hub. So no matter where you're going on the continent, Zurich is a fine place to start.
Zurich Airport (ZRH)
Flights from Australia to Zurich will disembark at Zurich Airport.
Zurich Airport (ZRH) is the Swiss capital's primary airport and the largest international airport in the country. Zurich Airport is also a major hub for Swiss International Air Lines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Zurich Airport. Book your Zurich Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Zurich
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Zurich from Australia include:
For more information on Zurich holidays check out our Zurich travel guide.