Ultimate Inca Trail(Twin Room,Start Cusco, End Cusco)
From 15/03/2021 to 21/01/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Mar Mon 15 2021 to Mar Fri 19 2021Sold OutFrom$1,999*
Apr Mon 12 2021 to Apr Fri 16 2021AvailableFrom$1,999*
May Mon 17 2021 to May Fri 21 2021AvailableFrom$1,999*
Jul Mon 05 2021 to Jul Fri 09 2021AvailableFrom$1,999*
Aug Mon 02 2021 to Aug Fri 06 2021AvailableFrom$1,999*
Aug Mon 23 2021 to Aug Fri 27 2021AvailableFrom$1,999*
Sep Mon 06 2021 to Sep Fri 10 2021AvailableFrom$1,999*
We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere.
When you're not taking it easy in comfy hotels, you'll be camping along the Inca Trail.
Either way, you and your new squad will have ample space to relax and socialise.
You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts, luscious lunches and delicious dinners from us but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best local cuisine.
We'll get 14 of your meals, you get the rest.
You'll taste it all - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Cusco Welcome to Cusco! You'll meet your fellow Inca Trail adventurers today, before spending the afternoon on a city walking tour to get yourselves orientated. Then it's time by to explore Cusco your way. With artisan shops, colonial architecture, delicious local cuisine and adrenaline filled activities all at your fingertips, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Day 2 - Cusco to Inca Trail Trek Grab your backpacks and get ready to commence your epic 3-night camping expedition along the ancient trail of the Incas. Passing through thickened forests and past cascading waterfalls, your eyes will be opened wide every step of the way. We'll spend our first night at Wayllabamba (9500 ft). Will it be tough going at times? A little. Will it be worth it when you finally reach the Sun Gate and clap eyes on Machu Picchu for the very first time? Absolutely. Hang in there, adventurers.
Day 3 - Inca Trail Trek We'll pass more glorious ruins on today's trek, with opportunities to spot the snow-capped Cordillera Vilcabamba. A less taxing climb will take us through the misty cloud forest before we enjoy jaw-dropping views of the Urubamba valley. Awaiting us is the town of Phuyupatamarca, nestled atop the clouds like a heavenly apparition.
Day 4 - Inca Trail Trek This is it! The enchanting site that awaits us will make it all worthwhile. We'll head through the Sun Gate this morning and breathe Machu Pichhu in, taking in the Wayana Picchu 'Little peak' - the iconic peak you'll have seen in every picture ever - marvelling at the incredible handiwork of the ancient Incas. Satisfaction levels at an all-time high, we'll rest our heads tonight with a huge grin plastered on our faces.
Day 5 - Inca Trail Trek to Cusco via Sacred Valley Upon arriving back into Cusco this afternoon, it's time to say adios to your travel buddies. Haven't seen enough? Why not jump on our Bolivian Magic trip? Arrive Cusco Take a walking tour of Cusco Visit San Blas Koricancha and San Pedro Market Cusco to Inca Trail Trek Qualified trail guides Porters Inca Trail Permit All camping equipment - except sleeping bag Inca Trail Trek Entry into Machu Picchu Sanctuary
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.