Annapurna Circuit via Kang La and Nar
From 13/03/2024 to 22/04/2026
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Savour unrivalled views of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu ranges.
Two high pass crossings at Kang La (5320m) and Thorong La (5416m).
Feast your eyes on Manaslu (8156m), the world's 7th highest mountain.
Journey into the remote Nar Valley.
Enjoy magnificent mountain views across to Mustang and Western Tibet.
Visit the sacred Hindu site of Muktinath.
Experience a Himalayan mountain flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Jomsom.
14 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 11 dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$650Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 15 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditionsflight Jomsom/Pokhara/Kathmandu US$256an extra 5kg luggage allowance on Jomsom to Pokhara flight, total 20kgexpert bilingual guidemedical kitgood quality accommodation in Kathmanduthe use of a World Expeditions trek pack which includes a quality sleeping bag, down or fibre fill jacket and insulated mat (valued at over US$500)private air conditioned transportationall park entrance fees and trekking permitsporters to carry all personal and group equipmentporter's insuranceaccommodation in our fully serviced wilderness campsitesWorld Expeditions does not require single travellers to pay a surcharge for travelling alone.
We will arrange for you to share accommodation with another traveller of the same gender and if we can not match you up we will provide a single room at no extra charge.
If you prefer not to share a single supplement is payable to guarantee your own room.
Please refer to our website for the additional cost.
Single supplement charges relate to nights spent at the Radisson Hotel in Kathmandu and our exclusive eco-comfort camps.
In other locations single rooms are allocated when available, if there are shortages due to peak periods, a private tent will be provided and will include a sleeping mat for your use.
In Kathmandu we stay at the comfortable, well located Radisson Hotel.
The Radisson Hotel is situated in Lazimpat, a quiet and central area of Kathmandu.
Only a short 12 minute walk to the main tourist district of Thamel, the Radisson acts as a base for World Expeditions travellers.
The hotel has a World Expeditions tour desk in the foyer, free WIFI, a pool and bar, gymnasium, restaurants, room service, currency exchange and free luggage storage whilst you are on trip.
A hearty buffet breakfast is included with every night stay in the Radisson.
The Tranquility Spa, within the Radisson offers massage, reflexology, steam room and sauna, plus many beauty treatments for your enjoyment as a World Expeditions client you will receive a 30% discount off the retail prices on any treatment at the Spa.
You can book these services through the Radisson while you are in Nepal.
Group Size: 4 - 16.
This classic Himalayan trek, first opened in 1977, is still magnificent and just got better with our updated 2022 itinerary. Our Annapurna Circuit - the remote way - combines an exhilarating trek through the remote Tibetan Nar Phu region with traversing the Thorong La (5416m), to cross the Annapurna Range. We avoid the roads. With our special permits we ascend the ancient Buddhist land of Nar Phu with its distinctive chortens and lines of mani walls that extend to the borderlands of Tibet. This trek offers incredible geographical and cultural diversity ranging from Hindu villages in the lush foot hills to the Tibetan Buddhist settlements in the far west. We navigate through alpine meadows to reach the base of Kang La and be rewarded with stunning views of countless 6000m peaks looming in the distance. After crossing Kang La Pass (5320m) we rejoin the main trekking trails through to Thorong. There is a dramatic change as we trek north of the Great Himalayan Divide and cross the Thorong La (5416m). We are now on the Tibetan Plateau, a stark and rugged landscape, where the culture is predominantly Buddhist. We follow the Kali Gandaki Valley, one of the deepest gorges on earth and into the heart of the towering Annapurnas and Dhaulagiri. Stunning landscapes, diverse culture and high pass crossings - this is one of Annapurna's finest treks.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans