From 07/04/2024 to 13/10/2024
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Sun 07 2024 to Apr Sun 14 2024AvailableFrom$3,108*
Apr Sun 21 2024 to Apr Sun 28 2024AvailableFrom$3,885*
May Sun 05 2024 to May Sun 12 2024Limited AvailabilityFrom$4,160*
Jun Sun 23 2024 to Jun Sun 30 2024AvailableFrom$4,195*
Jul Sun 07 2024 to Jul Sun 14 2024AvailableFrom$4,195*
Jul Sun 21 2024 to Jul Sun 28 2024AvailableFrom$4,195*
Aug Sun 11 2024 to Aug Sun 18 2024AvailableFrom$3,985*
Sep Sun 08 2024 to Sep Sun 15 2024AvailableFrom$4,040*
Sep Sun 22 2024 to Sep Sun 29 2024AvailableFrom$3,885*
Oct Sun 06 2024 to Oct Sun 13 2024AvailableFrom$3,885*
Fa'a Samoa – The Samoan Way.
This phrase refers to the Samoan culture and traditions that influence the lives of many local people.
Experience this in immersive village tours with your local leader, who will introduce you to the culture and traditions of each spot.
Make the most of the pristine water and slide down a natural rockslide into the waterholes at Papase’ea.
Visit the stunning sandy beaches Vauvua and Lalomanu and snorkel in Palolo Deep Marine Reserve, teeming with tropical fish and coral.
Be amazed by the ancient Star Mounds in Cape Falealupo, one of Samoa's most sacred places, and the remains of the Virgin's grave and the LMS Church.
Walk across lava rocks – evidence of the destructive eruption in 1905.
Enjoy a fiafia night – a traditional celebration of dance, costumes, music and feasting on dishes that are cooked in an umu oven using hot volcanic rock.
Breakfasts Included: 7.
Lunches Included: 4.
Dinners Included: 5.
Hotel - Superior Garden & Ocean View Rooms (2 nights),Seaside Lodge - Tui Moana Ensuites (2 nights),Airconditioned Villas (3 nights).
Age: min 15.
Group Size: 1 - 12.
Apia - Papase’ea Sliding Rocks.
Apia - Robert Louis Stevenson Historical Home.
Apia - Bahai House of Worship.
Apia - Palolo Deep Marine Reserve.
Apia - Mulivai Cathedral.
Apia - Maketi Fou Market.
Savai’i - Salelologa Market visit.
Savai'i - Blowholes.
Savai’i - Cape Falealupo half day tour.
Savai’i - Fafao o SaoAli'l (Passage of the Afterlife).
Savai’i - Ancient Star Mound.
Savai'i - Giant Moso's Footprint.
Savai'i - Fia Fia Night.
Savai'i - Saleaula Lava Fields.
Savai'i - Virgin’s Grave.
Vavau Village - Traditional games & cultural activities.
Vavau Village - Ava (Welcoming Ceremony).
Vavau Village - Customary feast.
Upolu - Sopoaga waterfall.
Upolu - To Sua Trench.
Upolu - Ma Tree walk.
Lalomanu - Fire knife & fa'ataupati show.
1 - Apia Talofa! Welcome to Samoa. An arrival transfer is available for pre-booking from Apia's Faleolo Airport. If you've booked one, keep an eye out for your driver who will present you with a flower ula to wear to get you in the mood for your island getaway. They will take you to your hotel where you can check in before meeting your group and trip leader for a welcome meeting at 6 pm over drinks and snacks. After the welcome meeting, maybe head out for dinner with your group - your leader will be able to show you some great local spots.
2 - Apia After a leisurely breakfast you'll head out for a full day of exploration. Today's schedule includes some water activities, so make sure you pack swimwear. This morning you'll visit Mulivai Cathedral and then take a quick tour of the beautiful Mulinuu Point on the peninsula. Stopping in at the markets on the way, you can shop for souvenirs, fruit and local handicrafts. Then it's on to Papase'ea Sliding Rocks - a natural playground that gives even the best water parks a run for their money! After lunch at a local cafe, where you can often see a demonstration of 'elei printing, the traditional Samoan designs on fabric, you'll head to the Robert Louis Stevenson Museum - the famous Scottish author who made his home on the island. Further uphill, visit the Baha'i House of Worship - a beautiful temple set among acres of prayer gardens. Our final destination for the day is the white sandy beaches of Palolo Deep Marine Reserve, with the option of snorkelling over the vibrant reef, abundant with colourful coral and wildlife. Return to the hotel and enjoy an optional dinner at one of the many waterfront eateries in Apia tonight.
3 - Savai An early start today as you'll leave the hotel around 6 am and take a private transfer to the ferry terminal. Board the 8am ferry for the journey to your next destination in Samoa - Savai'i, the largest island in the Samoan Islands Archipelago. The ferry trip takes just over an hour, with complimentary snacks and drinks served on board. Savai'i also features prominently in Samoa's history, legends and myths, and you will get a chance to visit a few spots where some of these stories originated from. Your first stop will be the Savai'i Market before travelling to one of the region's highlights - the spectacular Blowholes. As you journey across Savai'i, there'll be a chance to visit a number of other points of interest along the way as well as enjoy the views of Samoan villages and their colourful gardens. If there's time before your included dinner at our accommmodation, you can fit in a quick dip in the ocean.
4 - Savai After a delicious included breakfast spread, start your day with a visit to Cape Falealupo - the easternmost point in Samoa. Spend half a day here at the various sites learning about Samoan legends and culture, including Giant Moso's Footprint, the Ancient Star Mound, Fafao o SaoAli'l (Passage of the Afterlife) and more. Return to our accommodation for some relaxation and beach time. Tonight we will have a fia fia (happy get together) at our accommodation. This is a chance for everyone to come together and celebrate heritage with music and dance and a delicious buffet dinner made with fresh local produce. Don't be shy, join the fun and dance along!
5 - Savai Travel along the north coast of Savai'i after breakfast today, with a picnic lunch along the way. You will travel through some of the most beautiful villages in Savai'i then continue on to the Sale'aula Lava Fields to witness the remains of the eruption of Mt Matavanu in 1905, the Virgin's Grave and nearby church. Depart from Savai'i on the 2pm ferry and continue to our final accommodation of the trip on the coast of Upolu at Lalomanu, voted one of the best beaches in Samoa. There'll be time for a swim, snorkel or wander along the beach here before our included dinner tonight.
6 - Lalomanu - Vavau Village Enjoy breakfast, and a bit of free time this morning before we depart for our village cultural day. Make sure to bring your lavalava as you'll be met by village chiefs and matais who will hold an ava (welcoming ceremony) for us at the village of Vavau. Be prepared to enjoy plenty of traditional Samoan foods as part of our feast while the local women's committee and youth share songs and dances. After lunch, join in some Samoan games and activities such as taulafoga (coconut tossing) and tagati'a (spear throwing) before farewelling our friends and having some free time to ourselves on the beach. Return to Lalomanu in time for our included dinner.
7 - Lalomanu More exploring today after breakfast, including the Sopoaga waterfalls, Ma Tree walk, and the iconic To Sua Trench. Bring your swimwear as there will be plenty of opportunities for a dip! Back at our accommodation for our final night, farewell your time in Samoa with dinner and a show of fa'ataupati (slap dance) and fire knife dancing. Make some final memories, dance and have fun!
8 - Lalomanu Sunday is a day of rest, but in Samoa not until after church. A highlight for many visitors to Samoa is visiting a local church service, and your tour leader can help organise this for anyone interested. You may wish to book additional accommodation to extend your stay, otherwise your time in Samoa comes to an end after breakfast today.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 February 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans