From 13/04/2024 to 25/12/2026
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Sat 13 2024 to Apr Fri 19 2024AvailableFrom$7,030*
May Sat 11 2024 to May Fri 17 2024AvailableFrom$6,705*
Jun Sat 08 2024 to Jun Fri 14 2024Limited AvailabilityFrom$7,445*
Jun Sat 22 2024 to Jun Fri 28 2024AvailableFrom$6,975*
Jun Sat 29 2024 to Jul Fri 05 2024Limited AvailabilityFrom$7,315*
Jul Sat 06 2024 to Jul Fri 12 2024Limited AvailabilityFrom$7,735*
Jul Sat 13 2024 to Jul Fri 19 2024AvailableFrom$7,035*
Jul Sat 27 2024 to Aug Fri 02 2024AvailableFrom$7,035*
Aug Sat 03 2024 to Aug Fri 09 2024AvailableFrom$7,035*
Aug Sat 10 2024 to Aug Fri 16 2024AvailableFrom$7,035*
Aug Sat 24 2024 to Aug Fri 30 2024AvailableFrom$7,105*
Sep Sat 07 2024 to Sep Fri 13 2024AvailableFrom$6,775*
Sep Sat 14 2024 to Sep Fri 20 2024AvailableFrom$6,775*
Sep Sat 28 2024 to Oct Fri 04 2024AvailableFrom$6,775*
Oct Sat 05 2024 to Oct Fri 11 2024AvailableFrom$6,775*
Oct Sat 19 2024 to Oct Fri 25 2024AvailableFrom$6,775*
Nov Sat 02 2024 to Nov Fri 08 2024AvailableFrom$6,510*
Take a morning game drive in Chobe National Park – home to Africa’s largest concentration of elephants, this is one of the world’s great wildlife destinations.
Spend two magnificent evenings at your Feature Stay camp.
Perfectly positioned on the Namibian banks of the Zambezi River, enjoy a morning and afternoon boat cruise along the fourth largest river in Africa.
Uncover the unique beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pans during an Exclusive Experience – a 4x4 excursion through the sprawling landscape, stopping for drinks and snacks as the sun goes down.
Explore the Okavango Delta's maze of lagoons, lakes, and streams via a traditional mokoro boat safari.
Enjoy lunch on a delta island and spot wildlife on a bush walk with an experienced guide.
Meet a family of Meerkats on the edge of the Ntwetwe Salt Pans and watch them go about their morning rituals as the sun rises.
By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust.
Donations help employ a team of Community Guardians who collaborate with locals to find sustainable solutions to human-wildlife conflict and conservation in Southern Africa.
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 5.
Dinners Included: 6.
Lodge (6 nights).
4x4,Open Safari Vehicle,Private Vehicle.
Age: min 15.
Group Size: 1 - 12.
Chobe - Welcome Dinner.
Chobe National Park - 4x4 Game Drive.
Zambezi River - Morning River Cruise.
Zambezi River - Afternoon River Cruise.
Makgadikgadi Pans - Sunset 4x4 Excursion & Sundowner.
Makgadikgadi Pans - Meerkat Pan Experience.
Okavango Delta - Mokoro safari.
Okavango Delta - Expert Guided Bush Walk.
Okavango Delta - Full Day Mokoro.
1 - Chobe National Park Welcome to Botswana! Your adventure begins at Chobe National Park - one of Africa's premier wildlife destinations and home to its largest population of Elephants. You will be collected from the airport and transferred to your accommodation on the banks of the Chobe River at the fringe of the national park. Here you will meet your tour leader and small group of fellow travellers for a 6pm welcome meeting. Please look for a note in the hotel lobby or ask the hotel reception where it will take place. After your meeting, join your group and leader for dinner at the lodge. Enjoy a celebration of indigenous food and the rich flavours of Africa as you dine alongside the scenic Chobe River.
2 - Zambezi River Rise early for a morning game drive in Chobe National Park. You might see elephants drinking at the water's edge, large herds of cape buffaloes and many impalas within the park. Head back to the lodge for breakfast, then journey to the Ngoma Border Post before continuing to the Namibian side of the Zambezi River. Here you will find your Feature Stay accommodation, the fabulous Zambezi Mubala Lodge. Newly-built, modern, innovative and stylish, Zambezi Mubala is a secret river hideaway where you can find hippo, vervet monkeys and over 450 species of birds. Arrive in time for a hearty lunch at the lodge, then enjoy some downtime to relax by the pool, spot wildlife from the bar or soak up the wild surroundings on the banks of the Zambezi River. Speak to your leader about some fabulous optional activities for the afternoon, including a canoe trip, guided walking trail or a birding drive.
3 - Zambezi River Today, head out for two boat cruises on the Zambezi River. The privileged position of your camp allows you to access a part of the river that most visitors don't get to see, which means you'll have the special opportunity to view abundant wildlife without the crowds. This region offers a wildlife spotting experience like no other - with a bit of luck you will see large herds of elephants, buffalo and antelope. Head back to the lodge to enjoy lunch, refreshments and time to relax. In the afternoon, head back out on the boat for sunset and enjoy drinks and refreshments as you watch the changing colours of the spectacular landscape.
4 - Makgadikgadi Pans Heading south, cross the Ngoma border back into Botswana and continue your journey to the vast salt flats and grassy plains of the Makgadikgadi Pans. Located in the north-east of Botswana, the Makgadikgadi Pans are situated in the middle of a dry savanna and are all that remain of the former Lake Makgadikgadi. This afternoon, get to know your gold-hued, otherworldly surroundings during a 4x4 excursion. The immense, sprawling salt flat will unfold in front of you as you look out for aardvark, ostriches and mongooses. Surrounded by the Nata sanctuary, a breeding ground for thousands of water birds, the horizon is tinted pink by clouds of flamingos and pelicans. Savour the ethereal landscape as you sit out on the pans and enjoy drinks and snacks as the sun sets. Return to the lodge for dinner and relive the highlights of an exciting day.
5 - Thamalakane River Embrace a very early start this morning and head out with a packed breakfast in hand. Today's experience will surely be one to remember. Travel to the edge of the Ntwetwe salt pan, home to a resident family of entertaining Meerkats. With the aid of trackers, arrive in time to observe their morning rituals as the sun rises. Watch the meerkats bask in the morning sun before heading out for their daily foraging - the fantastic conditions and lighting will help you snap an unforgettable picture of these marvellous creatures. Stop at a neighbouring lodge for lunch, then continue to Maun, the gateway to one of the world's most complex ecosystems, the Okavango Delta.
6 - Thamalakane River Today, you'll take a traditional mokoro - a dugout canoe steered by friendly local 'polers' - for an Okavango waterways experience. With some luck, you could spot some of the delta's unusual wildlife and exotic birdlife. Spend some time today exploring the maze of lagoons, lakes and streams by mokoro before exploring on foot with a local guide. View plants, trees and animals from a different perspective and observe close-up details often missed on game drives. Your guide will provide expert knowledge and help you gain a deeper understanding of the environment. Lunch will be served on one of the many secluded islands created by the Delta waterways.
7 - Thamalakane River The trip concludes today after breakfast, but this doesn't mean the adventure has to end. If you'd like to spend more time here, we'll be happy to organise additional accommodation (subject to availability). Please speak to your booking agent ahead of time. For those interested, there is the opportunity to fly over the delta in a helicopter for a bird's-eye view. This is a great way to appreciate the vast scale of this waterscape. Your leader can give you more information on this activity and how to reserve a place.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 February 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans