The Maritimes: Prince Edward Island to New Brunswick
From 07/06/2024 to 24/09/2025
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Fri 07 2024 to Jun Wed 12 2024AvailableFrom$3,810*
Jun Thu 20 2024 to Jun Tue 25 2024Limited AvailabilityFrom$3,815*
Jul Fri 05 2024 to Jul Wed 10 2024AvailableFrom$3,920*
Jul Fri 12 2024 to Jul Wed 17 2024Limited AvailabilityFrom$4,000*
Jul Fri 19 2024 to Jul Wed 24 2024AvailableFrom$3,620*
Jul Fri 26 2024 to Jul Wed 31 2024AvailableFrom$4,000*
Aug Fri 02 2024 to Aug Wed 07 2024AvailableFrom$3,845*
Aug Thu 15 2024 to Aug Tue 20 2024AvailableFrom$3,775*
Aug Thu 29 2024 to Sep Tue 03 2024AvailableFrom$3,670*
Sep Fri 06 2024 to Sep Wed 11 2024AvailableFrom$3,670*
Sep Fri 13 2024 to Sep Wed 18 2024AvailableFrom$3,560*
Sep Thu 19 2024 to Sep Tue 24 2024Sold OutFrom$3,880*
Meet a Prince Edward Island fisherman and enjoy a traditional lobster and mussel dinner on his private property along the shore.
Meet with a Mi'kmaq guide at Lennox Island to learn how to make bannock and listen to traditional stories.
Hear the stories behind “Anne of Green Gables” with a walking tour through Cavendish, where L.
Montgomery drew her inspiration.
Cruise the waters of Shediac Bay on board a lobster boat, with a hands-on demonstration of lobster fishing and a delicious, locally caught dinner.
Wander the Bay of Fundy’s sea floor at low tide and get up close to the sandstone “flowerpots” at Hopewell Rocks Provincial Park.
Breakfasts Included: 5.
Lunches Included: 1.
Dinners Included: 1.
Hotels (5 nights).
Age: min 15.
Group Size: 1 - 12.
Points East Coastal Drive – Mussel and Lobster Shore Boil.
Charlottetown-Leader Lead Walking Tour.
Charlottetown – Upstreet Craft Brewing Beer Tasting.
Prince Edward Island National Park.
Cavendish – Bottle House Leader Led Tour.
Thunder Cove Beach.
Cavendish – Green Gables Heritage Place.
Lennox Island First Nation Experience.
Summerside – Lobster Boat Cruise with Lunch.
Hopewell Rocks Provincial Park - Walk.
Bay of Fundy - Fundy National Park.
Bay of Fundy - Cap Enrage.
1 - Charlottetown Welcome to Prince Edward Island! Your tour kicks off in historic Charlottetown, the birthplace of the Canadian Confederation. Meet your group at 10am for an orientation meeting, then head out with your leader for a walking tour of the town. Finish with a tasting at Upstreet Brewing - a fellow B Corp business that brews a mix of classic, seasonal and experimental craft beers. Your afternoon is free to wander on your own before regrouping in the evening for a truly special dinner. Head out along the stunning Points East Coastal Drive (approximately 45 minutes) to meet a local fisherman and enjoy a traditional lobster and mussel boil on his private property.
2 - Charlottetown Drive from Charlottetown to the Greenwich section of Prince Edward Island National Park, home to a rare parabolic dune system as well as miles of pristine white sand beaches. Located along the famous Points East Coastal Drive, Greenwich is the perfect place to discover the small towns, beaches and wildlife that make Prince Edward Island so unique. As you walk the dune trail and dip your toes in the surf, look out for rare coastal plant species and a variety of seabirds.
3 - Summerside This morning visit Lennox Island First Nation to meet with a Mi'kmaq guide for a tour of the cultural center and St. Anne church. Immerse yourself in Mi'kmaq culture and history, and learn the traditional way of preparing bannnock at a campfire. Settle in with a cup of tea and soak up the stories about life on Lennox Island. Then drive to nearby Cavendish where L.M. Montgomery famously drew her inspiration for the "Anne of Green Gables" novels. Visit Green Gables Heritage Place and explore the area on a walking tour (with a focus on Anne, of course!). Then, check out the very cool Bottle Houses - a village of buildings, including a tavern, a chapel and gift shop, that are literally made out of thousands of bottles. At spectacular Thunder Cove Beach the sandstone cliffs, sea stacks and caves make for an otherworldly landscape that most visitors to Prince Edward Island totally miss. Spend the night in the coastal city of Summerside.
4 - Moncton Enjoy a free morning exploring Summerside on your own. You may want to check out the local museums, galleries and cultural centres, or you can just wander through the neighbourhoods of historic homes. Then get your sea legs ready! Today you're cruising the waters of Shediac Bay on a working lobster boat with local fishers. Get a hands-on demonstration of lobster fishing and enjoy a delicious freshly caught lunch on board. After lunch, drive to Moncton and your hotel for the night.
5 - Saint John Cross over into New Brunswick and make your way to the postcard-perfect Hopewell Rocks Provincial Park. Arrive for low tide and join a naturalist guide for a walk right out onto the sea floor and get up close to the towering sandstone formations known as the Hopewell Rocks, or Flowerpot Rocks. When the tide comes in, waters in the bay can reach up to 16 metres, so a trip here is all about timing and your local leader will make sure you get the most out of your visit. In the afternoon, take a quick detour to spectacular Cap Enrage with its charming lighthouse before continuing on to explore Fundy National Park. Then it's a short drive onwards to the historic seaport city of Saint John, where you'll stay for the night.
6 - Saint John Your tour ends today, and you are free to leave at your leisure. Or, if you like, stick around and explore the city of Saint John and more of the Maritimes on your own.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans