BRAZIL, ARGENTINA & CHILE UNVEILED
From 17/07/2022 to 08/12/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Breakfasts Included: 11.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 3.
Breakfasts Included: 11.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 3.
Day 1 - RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL. Welcome to spectacular Rio de Janeiro, home to white-sand beaches and sizzling nightlife! Settle into your hotel and meet your Tour Director, who will have pointers for your free-time exploration.
Day 2 - RIO DE JANEIRO Sprawling between majestic granite peaks and the blue South Atlantic, Rio is a city of beauty, wonder, and energy. Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide begins with a drive along Rio's famed Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana beaches. Take the cog railway 2,300 feet up to the summit of Corcovada to view the famous Christ the Redeemer statue and enjoy 360-degree views of Guanabara Bay and the bustling city below. Your afternoon is free to explore the city on your own. Tonight, perhaps opt for a dinner at a local churrascaria, serving prime meats, seafood, and fish. (B)
Day 3 - RIO DE JANEIRO A free day in Rio allows you to relax on one of the famous beaches or take an optional excursion to the historic city of Petropolis to see the former summer palace of Emperor Pedro II. (B)
Day 4 - RIO DE JANEIRO-IGUASSU FALLS. A morning flight takes you to Iguassu Falls, one of the greatest natural wonders of the world. Upon arrival, journey to the Brazilian side of the falls to see the mammoth series of 275 waterfalls cascading over a precipice almost two miles wide and 250 feet deep. Walk into Devil's Throat Canyon, where the clouds of mist, thundering roar, and 180-degree rainbows surround you - an unforgettable experience! (B,D)
Day 5 - IGUASSU FALLS Cross the border for a visit of the Argentine side of Iguassu Falls. Begin with a short ride on the open-air Ecological Jungle Train through the rainforest. A series of boardwalks takes you above the falls to see the water crashing down into the Devil's Throat. Your afternoon is free to explore, or you may opt to visit the Bird Park, home to many species of endemic birds, as well as flora from the area. (B)
Day 6 - IGUASSU FALLS-BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Buenos Aires, Argentina's cosmopolitan capital. After settling into your hotel, an orientation tour familiarizes you with the "Paris of South America" and its wide boulevards, outdoor cafes, and charming shops. (B)
Day 7 - BUENOS AIRES Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide focuses on the city's landmarks, including the Teatro Colon Opera House and Plaza de Mayo, site of La Casa Rosada (the President's Pink House), and Metropolitan Cathedral. Also, visit La Boca and San Telmo, one of Buenos Aires' oldest neighborhoods, and Recoleta Cemetery, where Eva Peron is buried. End your day with an Argentinean meal, followed by a sensuous Tango show highlighting the alluring dance that is so popular here. (B,D)
Day 8 - BUENOS AIRES Today is free for independent activities, or you can take an optional excursion to visit a local estancia (ranch) to experience the life of the gauchos (cowboys), as well as traditional dance performances and a barbecue lunch. (B)
Day 9 - BUENOS AIRES-SANTIAGO, CHILE. Fly over the majestic Andes to Santiago, Chile's scenic capital between the Pacific and the Andes. With a coastline more than 2,650 miles long, Chile is more than 10 times longer than it is wide. With a distinctly European flavour accented with Latin flair, Santiago is one of South America's most sophisticated and modern cities. (B)
Day 10 - SANTIAGO Your guided city tour introduces you to Santiago - the country's political, commercial, and cultural capital. View La Moneda Government Palace and San Cristobal Hill with its landmark statue of the Virgin Mary. Also, see Club Hipico, one of the most renowned horse-racing tracks in South America. Your tour ends at the city's main square, Plaza de Armas, with a visit to the relic-filled Cathedral. Your afternoon is at leisure. This evening, consider the optional Chilean Folkloric Dinner Show. (B)
Day 11 - SANTIAGO Today, enjoy a day at leisure. A trip to Valparaiso and Vina del Mar is highly recommended. A leisurely drive through the countryside and vineyards delivers you to Valparaiso, a city of 42 hills and the inspiration of many artists and poets. On to the chic seaside resort of Vina del Mar, full of unusual architecture and beautiful gardens. This evening, enjoy a farewell dinner to celebrate your exciting Latin American holiday. (B,D)
Day 12 - SANTIAGO Your holiday ends after breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans