Namibia, Botswana and Falls - 14 Days
From 2023-12-22 to 2024-12-20
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Dec Fri 22 2023 to Jan Fri 05 2024Limited AvailabilityFrom$7,495*
Feb Fri 16 2024 to Mar Fri 01 2024AvailableFrom$7,025*
Apr Fri 12 2024 to Apr Fri 26 2024AvailableFrom$7,025*
May Fri 24 2024 to Jun Fri 07 2024AvailableFrom$7,025*
Jun Fri 21 2024 to Jul Fri 05 2024AvailableFrom$7,025*
Jun Sun 23 2024 to Jul Sun 07 2024AvailableFrom$7,025*
Jul Sat 06 2024 to Jul Sat 20 2024Limited AvailabilityFrom$7,495*
Aug Sat 03 2024 to Aug Sat 17 2024AvailableFrom$7,495*
Aug Sat 31 2024 to Sep Sat 14 2024AvailableFrom$7,495*
Nov Fri 01 2024 to Nov Fri 15 2024AvailableFrom$7,495*
13 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 10 dinners.
13 nights mid-range (3-4 star) lodges with en suite facilities.
Windhoek Hosea Kutako International Airport transfer on day 1.
Victoria Falls International Airport departure transfer on day 14.
Etosha - afternoon game drive and full game drive through the park in 4x4 open vehicles.
Okavango Delta - mokoro trip, scenic boat tour and game walks.
Sesriem - 5km guided walk to Dead Vlei.
Chobe National Park - morning game drive in 4x4 open vehicles and afternoon Chobe River game viewing sunset cruise.
Transport in a 16 seater overland lodge vehicle.
Escorted by a licensed African tour guide, who is also your driver.
Etosha and Chobe National Park entrance fees.
Day 11 we head back into Namibia and continue along the Caprivi Strip, then cross back into Botswana via Chobe National Park to our lodge on the banks of the Chobe River. Not far away is a point where four countries (Namibia, Bolivia, Zambia and Zimbabwe) all converge. The next day we venture into Chobe National Park in search of the Big Five on an included morning game drive and in the afternoon we head out onto the Chobe River for a sunset game viewing cruise. Keep your eyes peeled for elephants, hippos, crocodiles, and other animals coming to the river's edge to drink.2 breakfast, no lunch, 2 dinner included.Day 13, Victoria FallsChobe National Park - Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe). Today we complete the final leg of our journey to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. The rest of the day is free for you to browse the local markets, visit the spectacular Victoria Falls and enjoy some of the optional activities on offer. You could take a helicopter ride over the falls, or get up close to the mighty cascade on a sunset cruise.1 breakfast, no lunch, no dinner included.Day 14, Victoria FallsOur overland adventure comes to an end after breakfast and hotel check out today. Please Note: In 2023 a departure transfer to Victoria Falls Airport will be included. In 2022 it can be booked upon request for a supplement. We can also book post tour accommodation upon request. 1 breakfast, no lunch, no dinner included.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 December 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans