Intrepid 18 to 29s Tours
At Intrepid, we believe travel should be a force for good. So, we’ve created a range of small group adventures for the next generation of socially conscious explorers. Our 18 to 29s adventures are for travellers looking for an alternative to larger bus tours, who want to discover new places and cultures, make a difference in the world, and connect with their own small crew along the way. Interested?
Being Intrepid is an attitude – a willingness to take yourself far from home, to be curious, to be challenged and to be open to new perspectives and experiences.
Designed by travellers, for travellers, our 18 to 29s adventures are for those who want a responsible small group alternative to the big party bus, to explore the world and have a great time with like-minded people their own age. We're talking about diving head first into new places and embracing new cultures by doing what Intrepid does best: authentic experiences shared in small groups, with local leaders.
Why travel with Intrepid 18 to 29s
- Travel made easy: We do all the hard work and handle the logistics – like organising itineraries, transport and accommodation – so you can focus on the fun stuff like trying new food and finding local bars.
- Just for you: We get you want free time on your own, but a friend to show you a few secrets along the way, and that’s what we’re here for. We team you up with a crew your own age and a like-minded leader to take you to the best spots (and make sure you don’t get lost).
- Great value: We keep things affordable by building in loads of free time and optional activities into each of our itineraries, so you can pick and choose what you want.
- Freedom & flexibility: Every one of our itineraries takes you to the highlights of a place , but is also flexible and loaded with free time and optional activities. This means you can customise your trip and make it your own. It’s your adventure, after all.
- Travel solo, together: Got an urge to see the world, but no one to do it with? You’re never alone when travelling solo with Intrepid.
- Travel responsibly: Small group sizes and locally-focused travel means that our tours help support the local economy. For us, the only way to travel is responsibly, and we want to give our travellers the ability to be responsible too.
Popular Intrepid 18 to 29s Tours
- Essential Vietnam (11 days)
- Real Everest Base Camp (15 days)
- One Week in Cuba (8 days)
- Essential Sri Lanka (11 days)
- Real Peru to Bolivia (15 days)
- Real Turkey (15 days)
- Essential Morocco (11 days)
- Essential Japan (10 days)
Eat, travel and sleep the local way
Nobody travels to see the inside of a coach or hotel lobby. That’s why we use local transport and accommodation wherever we can (and throw in the occasional homestay, treehouse or houseboat for extra fun times). The places we stay are clean, packed with character and never far from the action. Plus, all our guides are experts in their destinations - they are passionate about pointing our travellers towards hidden secrets most tourists don't get to see and sharing their favourite local foodie spots.
Travel for good
We want every 18 to 29s adventurer to be a part of our mission to combat poverty, which is why we make a contribution to Friends International every time an Intrepid 18 to 29s trip is booked. Friends International is a leading social enterprise saving lives and building futures for marginalised young people through education.
Did you know...
- The average group size on an Intrepid 18 to 29s trip is only 10 travellers, so you’ll be sure to fit into all the local restaurants!
- Our trips are guaranteed to depart with just 1 traveller, so you can be confident in locking in your plans with us.
- As part of our commitment to responsible travel, we have a Carbon Management Plan where we offset every single one of our trips.