A London pub crawl is a great way to meet the locals and experience the huge variety of pubs and bars London has to offer. Erin Hinschen from Flight Centre Whitsunday has some first-hand advice for any would-be London pub crawlers.
Camden pub crawl
A pub crawl through Camden is an unforgettable experience for music lovers, or basically anyone who appreciates the atmosphere and décor of English pubs. For the perfect Camden crawl, pay a visit to these eight unique watering holes:
- The World's End - directly across the road from Camden Station, making it the perfect place to kick off your pub crawl.
- KOKO - catch a live band and enjoy dancing on the old sprung floors inside this former theatre.
- The Purple Turtle - a classically dingy live music venue known for its wild DJ nights and cheap drink deals.
- Green Note - popular vegetarian café-bar by day and live music venue by night, with live performances seven days a week.
- Dublin Castle - cheap drinks before 6pm and live music every night, followed by DJs on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Elephant's Head - enjoy a beer on the canal with good old rockabilly tunes.
- The Barfly - famous for hosting some of the world's biggest bands before they hit stardom, including the Killers, Coldplay and the Strokes.