As the business and cultural hub of Queensland, Brisbane is a feast for the senses offering an exciting variety of food, fun and entertainment. Read more...
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes and surcharges specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Sydney to Brisbane: 1 hour 50 minutes approximately
Distance from CBD: 13km
Taxi: Around $40 to CBD
Public Transport: Trains and shuttle buses service both terminals.
Currency: Australian Dollar
With its many parks, shopping precincts, pubs, clubs, restaurants and performing arts venues, Brisbane is a river city that has something for everyone.
The city's Queen Street Mall is the perfect setting for a day of shopping and dining. For the best designer label shopping, head to Edward Street and Queens Plaza, where you'll find David Jones and all your favourite designers, including Hugo Boss, Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Zimmerman. Step across to the newly refurbished Wintergarden for an Aromas' coffee and more of your favourite brands. Find a range of edgy designers under one roof in beloved boutique Violent Green, located in Elizabeth Street Arcade.
The CBD is also a fantastic place to explore with your tastebuds. On Edward Street, try MODA, Restaurant II or stroll down to the river and take your pick from the amazing range of reputable waterfront restaurants such as Alchemy or Aria. Stop by The Myer Centre for some shopping before treating yourself to High Tea at Brisbane Arcade's Room with Roses or Keri Craig Emporium.
If shopping doesn't inspire you, why not take time out in the Botanic Gardens or head over to Kangaroo Point for a spot of rock climbing or abseiling?
Brisbane Airport (BNE)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Brisbane Airport Guide.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located within close proximity to Brisbane Airport. Book your Brisbane Airport Accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Brisbane
As the capital of Queensland, Brisbane is a tourism hub for travel within the sunshine state. The following airlines fly to Brisbane domestically:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Brisbane, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.
Looking for more than just a flight? A Brisbane holiday package includes flights, accommodation, and often other extras like tours or car hire. View our Brisbane holiday packages.