Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Palace Hotel Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City Flights + 4 Nights, 4-Star - Departing DarwinHo Chi Minh City
Located in the heart of HCMC and takes only 7km from Tan Son Nhat Airport where the Palace Hotel Saigon is one of the well-known and luxurious hotels. It's also a proximity to the shopping areas of Dong Khoi and Nguyen Hue Streets, only a walking distance to Saigon River, HoChiMinh Statue square and People Committee Hall. Besides, many commercial buildings, traditional boutique shops and entertainment venues are all around the hotel
Travel Dates:3 May - 17 June 2015.
Pullman Saigon Centre, Ho Chi Minh City Flights + 4 Nights, 5-Star - Departing DarwinHo Chi Minh City
Located in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City and near Ben Thanh Market. Minutes away from major tourist attractions, shopping and corporates areas.
Travel Dates:3 May - 17 June 2015.
There are few better places to enjoy the irresistible tastes of Vietnam than Ho Chi Minh City. With everything from fresh 'pho' (Vietnamese noodle soup) on the street to world-class fine dining restaurants, a trip to Ho Chi Minh City promises to be an unforgettable culinary experience.
Finding a great bowl of pho is not always easy, particularly for tourists who have no idea where to start. If you happen to find yourself in District 3, visit a pho restaurant by the name of Pho Anh. With arguably the best pho in Saigon and prices that don't exceed $2, it's hard to go wrong here. You can also find some great pho inside the Ben Thanh markets in District 1. Choosing a vendor where lots of locals are eating is usually a safe bet.
If it's fine dining you seek, look no further than La Villa French Restaurant in District 2. You'll be personally greeted by the chef upon arrival, before sitting down to one of the most amazing meals of your life. You'll appreciate a few little surprises such as tasters between courses and lemon liqeur after your meal. This is probably not the place to go, however, if you're on a tight budget.
Ho Chi Minh City Airport (SGN)
Flights from Australia to Ho Chi Minh City will disembark at Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
Tan Son Nhat International (SGN) is Vietnam's largest airport serving Ho Chi Minh City. Formally known as Saigon Airport, Tan Son Nhat International takes its name from the neighbouring village of Tan Son Nhat.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Tan Son Nhat International Airport Book your Ho Chi Minh City Airport accommodation.
Getting to Ho Chi Minh City
There are many airlines that offer flights to Ho Chi Minh City from Australia. Flights from Sydney via Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore, Guangzhou or Bangkok take between 13 and 15 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore or Bangkok take between 11 and 14 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Singapore or Bangkok take between nine and 12 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Taipei or Singapore take between 12 and 14 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Ho Chi Minh City
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Ho Chi Minh City from Australia include:
For more information on Ho Chi Minh City holidays check out our Ho Chi Minh City travel guide.