Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Circus Circus, Las VegasLas Vegas
Situated on the famed Strip, this colourful, family-friendly hotel boasts a legendary Big Top with the world's largest permanent circus and indoor theme park, where visitors are treated to dazzling acts, exhilarating rides and the famous Carnival Midway. Cool off with a dip in the free-form pool, and indulge at 10 casual and fine dining restaurants including the award-winning THE Steak House. Tasteful rooms are a welcome retreat from the buzzing entertainment, or spoil with a stylish suite with plush linens and oversized windows.
Travel Dates: 19 October - 30 November 2015.
With a canopy covering five blocks of Fremont Street, at dusk the exterior lights of the casinos darken to allow for the Fremount Street light and music show to begin on the canopy. Taking place each hour, the show pays homage to a different famous musical group each time. In addition to the show, the Fremount Street experience also features live music and other entertainment.
Another Vegas icon is fountain at the Bellagio Hotel. With over 1,000 water nozzles and 4,000 lights, the fountain show is a magnificent display of music and water art, and a must-see for Vegas. The volcano at the Mirage is another popular site on the strip, choreographed to music with volcanic explosions that erupt every hour after dusk.
For another perfect photo opportunity, the 'Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas' sign is located in the middle of Las Vegas Boulevard just south of Mandalay Bay. With performances, public art, and plenty of other opportunities around every corner, be sure to take a camera.
Las Vegas Airport (LAS)
Flights from Australia to Las Vegas will disembark at McCarran International Airport.
McCarran International Airport (LAS) was named in 1948 after Senator Pat McCarran, a Nevada politician who played a significant role in American aviation. In keeping with the city, the airport has over 1000 poker machines placed throughout the terminals.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to McCarran International Airport. Book your Las Vegas Airport accommodation.
Getting to Las Vegas
There are several airlines that offer flights to Las Vegas from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney or Melbourne via Los Angeles or San Francisco take between 16 and 20 hours depending on the length of the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Honolulu or Los Angeles take between 17 and 23 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Melbourne or Sydney and Los Angeles take around 23 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Las Vegas
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Las Vegas from Australia include:
For more information on Las Vegas holidays check out our Las Vegas travel guide.
For flights to Las Vegas from Cairns, give our experienced travel consultants a call.