Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman/South West Pacific and Indonesia bookings and $39 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Berjaya Makati Hotel
Boasting 223 rooms and suites, Berjaya Makati Hotel is the ideal "home away from home" for both business and leisure visitors to the Philippines' financial capital. Located in the heart of the pulsating entertainment district along Makati Avenue, the hotel is just few blocks away from Makati City...
Travel Dates: 21 April - 25 June 2016.
Pan Pacific Manila
Pan Pacific Hotel Manila is the first and finest luxury hotel in the Philippines that delivers the promise of royal treatment by providing all guests with impeccable 'Butler Service' - a unique concept of consolidated services associated with the utmost personalised care. - Located at the heart o...
Travel Dates: 1 August - 12 September 2016.
Makati Shangi La Manila
Makati Shangri-La is a deluxe hotel located in at the centre of Manila's financial and commercial district. Just minutes away from the international airport, the hotel offers an exquisite brand of luxury and comfort. The hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites, the exclusive Horizon Club, wor...
Travel Dates: 21 April - 25 June 2016.
Built in 1909 and opened in 1912, the Manila Hotel is the oldest luxury 5-star hotel in the Philippines. Prior to the Japanese occupation of Manila, the hotel was used as the base of the American, General Douglas MacArthur from 1935 to 1941. Today the building represents a classic example of the American colonial period and continues to host international guests. Household names who've stayed within the complex include Ernest Hemingway, John F. Kennedy, Michael Jackson, Sammy Davis and John Wayne.
It's interesting to contrast the architecture of the Manila Hotel with that of the Malacañan Palace, the official residence of the Philippine President. The Palace was built in 1750 as a classic example of the Spanish colonial style and boasts an impressive reception hall, grand staircase and a ceremonial hall that's used for state dinners and large assemblies.
The art deco, Manila Metropolitan Theatre opened in 1931 is also worth exploring.
Manila Airport (MNL)
Flights from Australia to Manila will disembark at Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) is the main airport serving Manila and its surrounding areas. Commonly referred to as Manila International, the airport is made up of four terminals and is a major hub for Cebu Pacific.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Book your Manila Airport accommodation.
Getting to Manila
There are several airlines that offer flights to Manila from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney or Melbourne take around eight hours. There are also flights that include a stopover in Taipei, Bangkok and Singapore. Flights from Perth via Sydney, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur take between 11 and 20 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Taipei, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur take between 15 and 20 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Manila
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Manila from Australia include:
For flights to Manila from Sydney, give our experienced travel consultants a call.