Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Shanghai & Beijing Double Dip, 8 Nights TotalShanghai
Rayfont Downtown Rayfont Downtown located on the Zhao Jia Bang Road, which is close to the Xujiahui Commercial District and only 10 minute's driving to the city centre. King Parkview Centrally located in the city heart, 5 minutes walking to Forbidden City and the Coal Hill Park. 5 minutes driving to Wangfujing Street and Tian'anmen Square. Close to the well-known May 4th Street.Check out our full range of Double Dip Holidays
Travel Dates:09 October 2015 - 13 November 2015.
As a great family attraction, the Shanghai Ocean Aquarium is one of the largest aquariums in the world. Since opening in 2002, the aquarium receives more than 1 million visitors a year keen to explore the 9 thematic zones within the complex. There are more than 450 species representing 5 continents and 4 oceans on display, with the marine life housed in environments reminiscent of their natural ecosystems. Big ticket attractions include the Chinese giant salamander, spotted seals and tawny nurse sharks.
The family might also enjoy the Shanghai Wild Animal Park in the Nanhui District. There are more than 200 animals eager to entertain visitors including white rhinoceros, leopards, pandas and tigers. The zoo features a section to walk through for a close inspection and a bus only area to appreciate the less docile creatures. There are also shows to keep the family entertained throughout the day.
Scheduled to open in 2016, Shanghai Disneyland is set to become a major attraction for the city.
Shanghai Airport (PVG)
Flights from Australia to Shanghai will disembark at Shanghai Pudong International Airport.
Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) is Shanghai's primary international airport and a major hub for travel to China. Spanning 40 square kilometres, Shanghai Pudong International is open 24 hours a day and is also a main hub for China Eastern Airlines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Shanghai Pudong International Airport. Book your Shanghai Airport accommodation.
Getting to Shanghai
There are many airlines that offer flights to Shanghai from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney and Melbourne take around 11 hours. Flights from Brisbane via Hong Kong, Singapore, Guangzhou or Sydney take between 12 and 15 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Hong Kong, Singapore, Guangzhou take between 11 and 13 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Shanghai
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Shanghai from Australia include:
For more information on Shanghai holidays check out our Shanghai travel guide.
For flights to Shanghai from Melbourne, give our experienced travel consultants a call.