Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
This heritage hotel enjoys a prime setting in Barcelona, lying in Rambla Cataluna. Guests will find themselves just a short distance away from Paseo de Gracia and a host of shops and entertainment venues. This hotel makes up part of the iconic La Casa Evarist Juncosa, boasting a long, rich histor...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 30 June 2018.
What reels many people into Barcelona is the chance to see the famous abstract architecture of Antoni Gaudí. Together, his six most significant buildings around the city constitute a World Heritage Site. Gaudí's best known creation is the Sagrada Família, a huge and indeed abstract Roman Catholic church. The building's architectural style blends Spanish Late Gothic, Catalan Modernism and Art Nouveau resulting in a design like nothing else in the world. Though the building's construction began in 1882, amazingly it is still not finished. Construction of the church is scheduled to be completed in 2026.
Another famous example of Gaudí's work is Casa Batlló, a residential building constructed in 1877 but remodelled by Gaudí between 1904 and 1906. Like all of Gaudí's work, this building is incredibly abstract, standing out unmistakably from the dull buildings either side of it. Reminiscent of a fairytale castle or even a gingerbread house, Casa Batlló avoids straight lines almost entirely and sports a colourful, wavy roof that resembles a dragon's back. The interior of the building is a whole new adventure that you really have to see to understand.
Gaudí's architectural genius wasn't limited to just funtional buildings. Park Güell, a garden complex in Gràcia district is another famous example of his work. Originally the site of a failed housing estate, the 17 hectare area on Montaña Pelada is now a garden paradise overflowing with colourful vegetation and amazing architectural elements. Gaudí has ingeniously managed to blend mosaics, arcades, retaining walls, viaducts and terraces into their garden surroundings to create a feeling of absolute cohesion and harmony.
Barcelona Airport (BCN)
Flights from Australia to Barcelona will disembark at Barcelona El Prat Airport.
Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN) is the international airport for Barcelona and its surrounding municipalities. Often referred to as El Prat, the airport comprises two terminals and is the second largest in Spain.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Barcelona El Prat Airport. Book your Barcelona Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Barcelona
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Barcelona from Australia include:
For more information on Barcelona holidays check out our Barcelona travel guide.