Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel and Spa, located in Cape Town's bustling city centre, offers a modern apartment city lifestyle with hip, chic 21st century deluxe apartments. The Camelot Spa at Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel and Spa epitomizes a cosmopolitan space to unwind and recharge with treatments des...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 30 June 2018.
Cape Town's dramatic mountain backdrop is one of the city's highlights. Table Mountain spans 3 kilometres and at its highest point reaches 1,086 metres above sea level. The best way to get to the mountain is by aerial cable car which travels 302 metres above sea level to a plateau on the mountain. Once there, take in the panoramic view of Cape Town and its surroundings, enjoy a break at the café or hike one of the mountain's trails. Those seeking adventure can rock climb or take a tour of Table Mountain's limestone caves such as the Wynberg Caves.
Cape Town's mountain ranges are also where the city's famous wines are produced. The Western Cape is regarded as one of the most beautiful wine regions in the world and is where most of Cape Town's vineyards are located. Wines from this region commonly include Rhone-style reds and Sauvignon Blancs. Explore the region on a wine tour where you can visit and stay at various vineyards, taste the range of flavours on offer and fall in love with this beautiful region of Cape Town.
For an extra special moment in Cape Town, head to Table Mountain to watch the beautiful sunrise or set over the ocean.
Cape Town Airport (CPT)
Flights from Australia to Cape Town will disembark at Cape Town International Airport.
Cape Town International Airport (CPT) is Africa's third largest airport and the second busiest in South Africa. Originally referred to as DF Malan Airport, Cape Town Airport is a hub for South African Airways and a major gateway for tourists travelling to South Africa.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Cape Town International Airport. Book your Cape Town Airport accommodation.
Getting to Cape Town
There are several airlines that offer flights to Cape Town from Australia. Flights from Sydney via Johannesburg take between 18 and 20 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne and Brisbane via Sydney and Johannesburg take between 21 and 23 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Johannesburg take between 14 and 16 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Cape Town
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Cape Town from Australia include:
For more information on Cape Town holidays check out our Cape Town travel guide.
At Flight Centre, our helpful travel consultants and range of Cape Town Flights will make booking your South Africa holiday easy.