Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Maldron Hotel Pearse Street
This hotel enjoys a prime setting on Pearse Street, Dublin. Guests will find themselves in the perfect location for exploring the delights that the area has to offer. Within a short distance, guests can enjoy the host of shopping opportunities, dining options and entertainment venues in the area....
Travel Dates: 22 April - 19 May 2019
The castle's location has been the site of a defensive structure, most likely, since King John ordered its construction in 1204. Today however, most of the buildings date to the eighteenth century with the centrepiece Bedford Tower constructed in 1761. The complex continues to serve as important Government buildings with numerous conference facilities and state apartments.
Boasting six fluted Ionic columns, the General Post Office on O'Connell Street was formerly opened in 1818, after four years of work at a cost of £50,000. The location most famously featured during the Easter Rising of 1916, when the building served as the headquarters of the uprising. The English mounted an assault to crush the rebellion that destroyed much of the interior but the facade survived bar a few bullet marks.
After a full day's sight-seeing, consider relaxing on a bench in the beautiful St Stephens Green.
Dublin Airport (DUB)
Flights from Australia to Dublin will disembark at Dublin Airport.
Dublin Airport (DUB) is the international airport of Ireland's capital, and the busiest airport in the country. The airport also runs domestic services as well as a large number of short and medium haul services including 40 trips to London per day.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Dublin Airport. Book your Dublin Airport accommodation.
Getting to Dublin
There are many airlines that offer flights to Dublin from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 25 and 29 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Dubai take between 21 and 28 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Dublin
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Dublin from Australia include:
For more information on Dublin holidays check out our Dublin travel guide.
For flights to Dublin from Melbourne, give our experienced travel consultants a call.