Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Amongst the glistening high rises and seemingly inescapable bustle of Guangzhou lie numerous traditional buildings and immaculate gardens in which to find reprieve. One of these inner city escapes is Yuexiu Park, a 212-acre sanctuary consisting of lakes, cultural relics and colourful gardens. Spend a couple of hours exploring this peaceful oasis.
After a morning of sightseeing, what better way to relax than by sampling Guangzhou's world-famous cuisine. The city is home to an irresistible array of dining options, from some of China's best traditional Cantonese meals to tasty dim sum delights, and a few local specialities. There are also numerous French, Indian, Turkish and other international cuisines on offer throughout the city. Stroll along one of Guangzhou's famous food streets like Shangxiajiu Street or Beijing Road.
Guangzhou Airport (CAN)
Flights from Australia to Guangzhou will disembark at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport.
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN) is China's 2nd busiest and the world's 19th busiest airport, as at 2011. The airport is the main hub of China Southern Airlines and inherited the airport code CAN from the old airport, reflecting Guangzhou's former romanization Canton.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. Book your Guangzhou Airport accommodation.
Getting to Guangzhou
There are many airlines that offer flights to Guangzhou from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around 9 hours and 15 minutes. Direct flights from Melbourne take nine hours and 25 minutes. Direct flights from Brisbane take 9 hours. Flights from Perth via Singapore take around 10 hours.
Airlines that fly to Guangzhou
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Guangzhou from Australia include:
For more information on Guangzhou holidays check out our Guangzhoutravel guide.