Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Le Patio Bastille
The hotel is situated in the historical heart of Paris, only a few minutes away from Le Marais, the Place Des Vosges, the Picasso Museum and the Place De La Bastille. The good connections to public transportation just beside the hotel makes this location a good starting point for all the famous e...
Travel Dates: 1 February - 31 March 2019
Villa Lutece Port Royale
Once through the door, writing engraved glass walls filter spaces. A very literary inspiration Quartier Latin breath on the establishment, who likes to multiply contrasts the side of the Jardin des Plantes and the Gare d'Austerlitz. The listed facade, typical of the 40s, does not bode contemporar...
Travel Dates: 11 January - 26 February 2019.
Les Jardins Du Marais
Les Jardins du Marais is a boutique hotel nestled in the heart of historical Paris, in the famous and trendy area le Marais. Les Jardins du Marais is an outstanding site spread around 1500sq metres of private gardens.
Travel Dates: 1 February - 31 March 2019
Located in Cham de Mars, a large green park in central Paris, the Eiffel Tower is 300 metres high and is the tallest structure in the city. Visitors can reach three levels of the tower, the highest of which is accessible only by elevator. No matter which level you visit, the view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower is guaranteed to take your breath away.
The spectacular Notre Dame is another icon of Paris. Sporting ornate carvings and gargoyles on the roof, this gothic cathedral is commonly considered to be one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture. Construction on the Notre Dame began in 1163 and was completed over 180 years later. The magnificent structure houses a large organ and five bells which toll to mark the hours of the day. During the day take a guided tour of the main floor of the cathedral and enjoy a perfect photo opportunity at night when Notre Dame is illuminated with gold light.
Once you've spied the Effiel Tower and Notre Dame, take a walk down the famous Champs-Élysées and visit Napoleon's famous monument, the Arc de Triomphe.
Paris Airport (CDG)
Flights from Australia to Paris will disembark at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) is a major international aviation hub located in Paris. Taking its name from the founder of the French Fifth Republic, Paris-Charles de Gaulle is the largest airport in France and the second busiest airport in Europe. The airport is also a major hub for Air France.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. Book your Paris Airport accommodation.
Getting to Paris
There are many airlines that offer flights to Paris from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 23 and 30 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Beijing, Bangkok or Hong Kong take between 25 and 29 hours depending on the length of the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Paris
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Paris from Australia include: