Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Citadines Saint Germain
Located in one of the most attractive districts of Paris, Citadines Saint Germain des Pres Paris is on the bank of the historic Seine River. You're just opposite the Ile de la Cite, close to the Pont Neuf and Notre-Dame. The world famous Louvre ans Orsay Museums are a short walk away. Close to th...
Travel Dates: 10 November - 4 December 2018 .
Housed in a magnificent Belle Époque building, Galeries Lafayette is possibly the world's grandest department store, packed to the rafters with designers including Dior, Prada and Marc Jacobs. If fashion is your passion, don't miss the free catwalk show that takes place each Friday. Those who prefer their confections sweet and edible will enjoy munching on the world's most famous macaroons at Ladurée. Join the line at this exclusive Champs-Élysées pastry shop to see what all the fuss is about.
For many people, Paris conjures up images of wandering down cobblestone streets lined with brightly coloured vegetables, antiques and bric-a-brac, while the Eiffel tower twinkles in the background. Open-air markets are a central part of the city's identity, and most Parisians still prefer to shop this way. Get into the action at Marché Bastille, which has a huge variety of fresh produce and some great ethnic food stalls; or step back in time at Rue Mouffetard, one of Paris' oldest markets where the scent of roasting chicken wafts through the air.
If flea markets are more your style, check out Marché aux Puces de St-Ouen.
Paris Airport (CDG)
Flights from Australia to Paris will disembark at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) is a major international aviation hub located in Paris. Taking its name from the founder of the French Fifth Republic, Paris-Charles de Gaulle is the largest airport in France and the second busiest airport in Europe. The airport is also a major hub for Air France.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. Book your Paris Airport accommodation.
Getting to Paris
There are many airlines that offer flights to Paris from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 23 and 30 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Beijing, Bangkok or Hong Kong take between 25 and 29 hours depending on the length of the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Paris
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Paris from Australia include: