Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Those keen to immerse themselves within Santiago's creative scene should visit the neighbourhood of Bellavista. This part of Santiago is the beating heart of the city's cultural scene. Underground art galleries, unique stores and trendy cafes are littered throughout the area's colourful streets.
Bellavista is also the home of Santiago's vibrant nightlife and entertainment. In order to avoid the area's tourist traps, avoid the area's main streets and follow locals towards Bellavista's hidden gems. Calle Antonia López de Bello and the modern Patio Bellavista are both popular local hangouts in Bellavista and are great places to enjoy a meal and watch the world go by. After lunch, head to Bellavista's most popular attraction, La Chascona, the former house of famous poet and bohemian Pablo Neruda.
Santiago Airport (SCL)
Flights from Australia to Santiago will disembark at Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport.
Located north west of central Santiago de Chile, Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport (SCL) is Chile's principle airport. It currently serves around 11 million passengers a year and has further plans for expansion.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport. Book your Santiago Airport accommodation.
Getting to Santiago
There are several airlines that offer flights to Santiago from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take 12 hours and 35 minutes. Flights from Melbourne via Sydney take 15 hours and 25 minutes. Flights from Melbourne via Auckland take 17 hours and 25 minutes. Flights from Brisbane via Sydney take 15 hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Brisbane via Auckland take 16 hours and 10 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney take around 23 hours and 20 minutes depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Santiago
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Santiago from Australia include:
For more information on Santiago holidays check out our Santiago travel guide.
Planning a trip to Santiago? At Flight Centre, our helpful travel consultants and range of cheap flights to Santiago will make booking your Chile holiday easy.