Annapurna, Nar & Tilicho Lake
From 24/03/2024 to 01/05/2026
Trek into the rugged heart of the Annapurna range.
Camp at the sacred Tilicho Lake (4900m), the highest lake for its size in the world.
Explore the remote Nar Phu region and immerse in Tibetan cultural history.
Cross the Kang La (5320m) and Mesokanto La (5025m) for sweeping views to Nilgiri and Dhaulagiri peaks.
Wonder at the majesty of the highest mountain range on earth during flights from Jomson to Pokhara & Kathmandu.
19 breakfasts, 17 lunches and 17 dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$900Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 20 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditionsflight Jomsom/Pokhara/Kathmandu valued at approx.
US$266an extra 5kg luggage allowance on Jomsom to Pokhara flight, total 20kgspecial permit US$70expert bilingual guide & medical kitgood quality accommodation in Kathmanduuse of a World Expeditions trek pack which includes a quality sleeping bag, down or fibre fill jacket and insulated mat (valued at over US$500)private air conditioned transportationporters to carry all personal and group equipment & porter's insurancesouvenir World Expeditions kit bagaccommodation in our fully serviced wilderness campsitesWorld Expeditions does not require single travellers to pay a surcharge for travelling alone.
We will arrange for you to share accommodation with another traveller of the same gender and if we can not match you up we will provide a single room at no extra charge.
If you prefer not to share a single supplement is payable to guarantee your own room.
Please refer to our website for the additional cost.
Single supplement charges relate to nights spent at the Radisson Hotel in Kathmandu and our exclusive eco-comfort camps.
In other locations single rooms are allocated when available, if there are shortages due to peak periods, a private tent will be provided and will include a sleeping mat for your use.
In Kathmandu we stay at the comfortable, well located Radisson Hotel.
The Radisson Hotel is situated in Lazimpat, a quiet and central area of Kathmandu.
Only a short 12 minute walk to the main tourist district of Thamel, the Radisson acts as a base for World Expeditions travellers.
The hotel has a World Expeditions tour desk in the foyer, free WIFI, a pool and bar, gymnasium, restaurants, room service, currency exchange and free luggage storage whilst you are on trip.
A hearty buffet breakfast is included with every night stay in the Radisson.
The Tranquility Spa, within the Radisson offers massage, reflexology, steam room and sauna, plus many beauty treatments for your enjoyment as a World Expeditions client you will receive a 30% discount off the retail prices on any treatment at the Spa.
You can book these services through the Radisson while you are in Nepal.
Group Size: 6 - 16.
Our most comprehensive and what we consider the best of the Annapurna's! This trip is for those craving an unforgettable adventure through lush forests, soaring mountain peaks, the finest views of glaciers, high pass crossings and a deep cultural experience. We venture off the highly trekked trails of the classic Annapurna circuit and into the rugged and secluded valleys of Nar and Phu. The villages we pass are enriched with influence from Tibetan Buddhist culture, a stark contrast to the Hindu villages dotted throughout the lower foothills. We trek along ridges looming below the grandeur of surrounding 6000m peaks and cross Kang La pass (5320m). We head up the valley and traverse a series of scree slopes to the highest lake for its size in the world; the sacred Tilicho Lake (4900m) nestled at the foot of Tilicho Peak (7130m). Tilicho Lake is only visited by a handful of trekkers each season and this trek takes us well beyond the guide book trails. We continue into the heart of the Annapurnas, our path to Mesokanto La affords stadium views as we are sandwiched between the world's highest mountain range. Rugged, remote and rewarding, this is Himalayan trekking at its absolute finest!
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans