Everest Trek in Comfort
From 04/03/2024 to 01/11/2026
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Mar Mon 04 2024 to Mar Fri 15 2024AvailableFrom$3,590*
Mar Mon 18 2024 to Mar Fri 29 2024AvailableFrom$3,590*
Mar Wed 27 2024 to Apr Sun 07 2024AvailableFrom$3,590*
Apr Mon 15 2024 to Apr Fri 26 2024AvailableFrom$3,590*
Apr Mon 22 2024 to May Fri 03 2024AvailableFrom$3,590*
Sep Mon 23 2024 to Oct Fri 04 2024AvailableFrom$3,770*
Oct Mon 07 2024 to Oct Fri 18 2024AvailableFrom$3,770*
Oct Tue 22 2024 to Nov Sat 02 2024AvailableFrom$3,770*
Take in panoramic views of Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Everest and surrounding peaks.
Discover Thyangboche monastery – the spiritual heart of the Khumbu region.
Experience the thriving Sherpa mountain village of Namche Bazaar.
Visit Sir Edmund Hillary's “Schoolhouse In the Clouds” and the famed Khunde hospital.
Immerse yourself in Nepali life as you trek through Sherpa homelands.
Experience a spectacular Himalayan mountain flight.
11 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 9 dinners including all meals on trek valued at USD $400airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 12 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World ExpeditionsReturn flights to/from Lukla includedan extra 5kg luggage allowance on Lukla flight, total 20kgexpert bilingual guidegroup medical kitgood quality accommodation in Kathmanduaccommodation on trek in a combination of comfortable eco lodges, and our exclusive eco-comfort camps with off the ground camp beds, mattresses and pillowsthe use of a World Expeditions trek pack which includes a quality sleeping bag, down or fibre fill jacket and sleeping bag liner (valued at over US$500)private transportationAll park entrance fees and trekking permitsPorters to carry all personal and group equipment and porters insuranceWorld Expeditions does not require single travellers to pay a surcharge for travelling alone.
We will arrange for you to share accommodation with another traveller of the same gender and if we cannot match you up we will provide a single room at no extra charge.
If you prefer not to share a single supplement is payable to guarantee your own room.
Please refer to our website for the additional cost.
In Kathmandu we stay at the comfortable, well located Radisson Hotel.
Whilst trekking we camp at a variety of wilderness camps, our private eco-comfort camps or stay in eco-lodges.
Group Size: 4 - 16.
This short trek introduces you to the villages and culture of the Sherpa people. We take time to explore the colourful markets of Namche Bazaar and the famous Thyangboche monastery - the spiritual heart of the Khumbu region. We follow established trails in the Sagamartha National Park to view many of the world's highest peaks including the summit of Everest that peers above the 8000m peaks of Lhotse and Nuptse. We also visit Khunde and Khumjung villages where Sir Edmund Hillary established the regions first hospital and school through the Himalayan Trust.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans