Ho Chi Minh to Angkor Wat Cycle
From 10/12/2023 to 27/11/2025
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Dec Sun 10 2023 to Dec Thu 21 2023AvailableFrom$3,812*
Jan Mon 01 2024 to Jan Fri 12 2024AvailableFrom$3,790*
Feb Sat 03 2024 to Feb Wed 14 2024AvailableFrom$3,790*
Feb Sun 25 2024 to Mar Thu 07 2024AvailableFrom$3,790*
Apr Thu 25 2024 to May Mon 06 2024AvailableFrom$3,790*
May Sun 26 2024 to Jun Thu 06 2024AvailableFrom$3,790*
Jun Sun 16 2024 to Jun Thu 27 2024AvailableFrom$3,790*
Jul Sun 21 2024 to Aug Thu 01 2024AvailableFrom$3,790*
Aug Sun 18 2024 to Aug Thu 29 2024AvailableFrom$3,790*
Sep Sun 08 2024 to Sep Thu 19 2024AvailableFrom$3,790*
Oct Sun 20 2024 to Oct Thu 31 2024AvailableFrom$3,790*
Nov Sun 17 2024 to Nov Thu 28 2024AvailableFrom$3,790*
Experience the bustling streets and markets in Ho Chi Minh City.
Eye-opening wartime history at the Cu Chi tunnels.
Floating markets, villages and waterways of the Mekong River Delta.
Admire the iconic temples of Angkor by bike.
Learn about Cambodia's recent history in Phnom Penh.
Supported cycling through some of Southeast Asia’s most stunning landscapes.
11 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 3 dinnersmodern mountain bikesairport transfers on day 1 & day 12expert bilingual guidemedical kitcomfortable well located hotelsprivate and support vehiclessightseeing as listed in itinerarynational park & site entry feesWorld Expeditions does not require single travellers to pay a surcharge for travelling alone.
We will arrange for you to share accommodation with another traveller of the same gender and if we cannot match you up we will provide a single room at no extra charge.
If you prefer not to share a single supplement is payable to guarantee your own room.
Please refer to our website for the additional cost.
Hotels: in cities and large towns you will be accommodated in 3 to 4 star properties that are generally well located, atmospheric and reliable and where we have seen a good track record with traveller satisfaction over many years.
Guesthouses: We use quality guesthouses.
They are not luxury Inns but we make sure they offer you a truly authentic experience.
Group Size: 4 - 16.
Cycling is one of the very best ways to experience the diverse scenery and rural cultures of Southeast Asia, and continuing our tradition of pioneering cycle trips, this unique itinerary takes us from the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City through traditional rural villages to the iconic temple complex of Angkor Wat. Our comfortable modern bikes, support crew and steady pace mean that you'll be free to enjoy the stunning scenery along the way, with our backup vehicle available to give tired riders a break at any time. Our journey begins in fast-paced Ho Chi Minh City, which we leave behind for quieter back roads to the Cu Chi Tunnels and on into the Mekong Delta region, the 'rice bowl of Vietnam'. A vast wetland expanse of floating markets, Khmer pagodas and villages surrounded by rice paddies and flooded forests. Crossing through to Cambodia by boat, we'll explore the highlights of Phnom Penh before heading north toward Siem Reap, the gateway to Angkor. Discover the enchanting ancient temple complex of Angkor Wat by bike and experience stilted village life on the Tonle Sap, or Great Lake.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 December 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans