From 13/03/2024 to 09/08/2025
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Mar Wed 13 2024 to Mar Sat 23 2024AvailableFrom$3,140*
Apr Wed 03 2024 to Apr Sat 13 2024AvailableFrom$3,140*
Apr Sun 14 2024 to Apr Wed 24 2024AvailableFrom$3,140*
Apr Wed 24 2024 to May Sat 04 2024AvailableFrom$3,140*
May Wed 29 2024 to Jun Sat 08 2024AvailableFrom$3,140*
Jun Wed 26 2024 to Jul Sat 06 2024AvailableFrom$3,140*
Jul Wed 31 2024 to Aug Sat 10 2024AvailableFrom$3,140*
Oct Wed 02 2024 to Oct Sat 12 2024AvailableFrom$3,140*
Search for lemurs in the Ranomafana Nature Reserve.
Hike through the spectacular granite rock valleys of Andringitra National Park.
Walk amongst the sandstone rock formations at Isalo Massif.
Visit the wood carving town of Ambositra.
Discover beautiful landscapes and encounter welcoming locals.
10 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 8 dinnersairport transfers (day 1 and 11 only)8 nights in 2 star hotels on a twinshare basislinen and bedding in permanent safari campEnglish speaking local guide (or driver-guide only for groups of 2-5 people)permits and entry fees as listed in itinerarylocal guide in Isalo, Andringitra, Ranomafana National Parksprivate vehicle transport throughouttourist taxesWorld Expeditions does not require single travellers to pay a surcharge for travelling alone.
We will arrange for you to share accommodation with another traveller of the same gender and if we cannot match you up we will provide a single room at no extra charge.
If you prefer not to share a single supplement is payable to guarantee your own room.
Please refer to our website for the additional cost.
Accommodation In selecting hotels and guesthouses, our foremost criteria are cleanliness and comfort, but outside of the capital the accommodation is very rustic.
Hotel accommodation is twinshare, unless a single supplement has been paid in advance.
Most properties have ensuite bathrooms, while the permanent campsite at Andringitra has shared ablutions.
Permanent Camp Set-up While camping in Andringitra National Park, all equipment is provided.
Two person tents are supplied, as are mattresses and bed linen.
The campsites and facilities are basic but allow a wilderness experience in these special environments.
There is a communal dining area and shared ablution facilities.
Group Size: 4 - 12.
The Island of Madagascar is synonymous with the exotic, if not the quirky. Separated from Africa millions of years ago with the break up of Gondwana, Madagascar has its own unique cargo of endemic plants and animals. Lemurs have occupied most mammal ecological niches of the forests and spectacular chameleons are iconic reptiles. The vegetation varies from arid Spiny Forest in the south to tropical rainforest in the north and east. We explore the spectacular collection of the island's national parks, taking in the full diversity of the land and animals, including the Isalo, Andringitra and Ranomafana National Parks. Our daily wildlife adventures contrast with the comfort of pleasant hotels and tented accommodation, combining the best of local style and French colonial charm.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans