From 25/02/2024 to 25/02/2025
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Nov Sun 24 2024 to Dec Tue 03 2024AvailableFrom$8,180*
Dec Sun 08 2024 to Dec Tue 17 2024AvailableFrom$8,180*
Jan Sun 05 2025 to Jan Tue 14 2025AvailableFrom$8,180*
Jan Sun 19 2025 to Jan Tue 28 2025AvailableFrom$8,180*
Feb Sun 02 2025 to Feb Tue 11 2025AvailableFrom$8,180*
Feb Sun 16 2025 to Feb Tue 25 2025AvailableFrom$8,180*
Take in the spectacular Perito Moreno Glacier and the quaint town of Puerto Natales.
Embark on scenic day walks in Los Glaciares National Park.
Explore the beautiful valleys, glaciers and trails around Mount Fitz Roy.
Trek amongst the stunning wilderness of Torres del Paine National Park.
Journey by boat via the Balmaceda Glacier to Torres del Paine National Park.
9 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinnersGood quality hotel and lodge accommodation (mainly 4 star) throughout on a twin share basisAll internal ground transport by private bus for groups of 11 or more peopleOne leader throughout for groups of 11 or more peopleBilingual local guides for each section and shared transfers for groups of less than 11 peopleSome activities are on a shared service basis (please see trip itinerary for details)All guide fees and national park entrance costsWorld Expeditions will endeavour to arrange for single travellers to share accommodation with another participant of the same gender, however if we cannot match you up a single supplement will be applicable.
If you prefer not to share, a single supplement is payable to guarantee your own room.
Please refer to our website for the additional cost.
Most of the hotels and lodges we use on this trip can be described as 4 star accommodation, some of them are categorised as 3 stars.
In smaller towns and villages or National Parks, hotel options are often limited and we might have to use more basic accommodation with a lower or without star rating.
Please note that the star rating in South America is very fluid and can’t be compared to a western standard star rating, however you can be assured of clean, comfortable and well located lodgings.
Please note: Due to the overwhelmingly popularity of Patagonia it can occasionally happen that we have to split groups and accommodate them in different hotels on some nights, especially in Torres del Paine National Park.
The group will be together for all activities during the day.
Group Size: 2 - 16.
This is an ideal introduction to the spectacular world renowned parks of Patagonia, without the need to commit to long walking days. From the awesome Perito Moreno Glacier, we continue onto Los Glaciares National Park in Argentina, home to the famous 3000m spires of Cerro Torre and Cerro Fitz Roy. We travel across the border to Chile and take a stunning cruise from Puerto Natales into the heart of the Torres del Paine National Park. We explore on foot the vast pampas and forests, home to herds of Guanaco and hopefully spot Andean Condors circling near the base of the dramatic granite 'Towers of Paine'. After each exhilarating day walk we return to our comfortable hotel or lodge, for a wholesome meal and warm bedroom.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans