Everest Trails to Ama Dablam Base Camp
From 09/03/2024 to 10/04/2026
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Mar Sat 09 2024 to Mar Fri 22 2024AvailableFrom$3,690*
Mar Sat 30 2024 to Apr Fri 12 2024AvailableFrom$3,690*
Oct Sat 05 2024 to Oct Fri 18 2024AvailableFrom$3,870*
Oct Sat 26 2024 to Nov Fri 08 2024AvailableFrom$3,870*
Dec Sat 07 2024 to Dec Fri 20 2024AvailableFrom$3,870*
Jan Sat 04 2025 to Jan Fri 17 2025AvailableFrom$3,870*
Jan Sat 18 2025 to Jan Fri 31 2025AvailableFrom$3,870*
Feb Sat 01 2025 to Feb Fri 14 2025AvailableFrom$3,870*
Trek to the base of Ama Dablam, one of the world’s most beautiful mountains.
Take in a panoramic view of Everest and surrounding peaks.
Learn of Sherpa culture at its vibrant 'capital' Namche Bazaar.
Visit Sir Edmund Hillary's “Schoolhouse In the Clouds” and the famed Khunde hospital.
Explore at the stunningly situated monastery of Thyangboche.
Get a bird's eye view of the Himalaya on a mountain flight to Lukla.
13 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 11 dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$550Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 14 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World ExpeditionsReturn flights to/from Lukla includedan extra 5kg luggage allowance on Lukla flight, total 20kgexpert bilingual guidegroup medical kitgood quality accommodation in Kathmanduaccommodation on trek in a combination of comfortable eco lodges, and our private eco-comfort camps with off the ground camp beds, mattresses and pillowsthe use of a World Expeditions trek pack which includes a quality sleeping bag, down or fibre fill jacket and sleeping bag liner (valued at over US$500)souvenir World Expeditions kit bagprivate transportationall park entrance fees and trekking permitsporters to carry all personal and group equipment and porter's insuranceWorld Expeditions does not require single travellers to pay a surcharge for travelling alone.
We will arrange for you to share accommodation with another traveller of the same gender and if we cannot match you up we will provide a single room at no extra charge.
If you prefer not to share a single supplement is payable to guarantee your own room.
Please refer to our website for the additional cost.
In Kathmandu we stay at the comfortable, well located Radisson Hotel.
Whilst trekking we camp at a variety of wilderness camps, our private eco-comfort camps or stay in eco-lodges.
Group Size: 4 - 16.
This is our most popular introduction to trekking in the Everest region. This trek weaves through the famous Buddhist villages and monasteries of the Sherpa people while affording unparalleled views of some of the world's highest peaks. The highlights of this trip are the days spent trekking above Namche Bazaar. Here we get beyond the established trails beneath the awesome flanks of Ama Dablam. From our spectacular vantage point we gain a breathtaking 360 degree mountain panorama that culminates in the distinctive summit of Everest looming above the Nuptse-Lhotse wall. A further dimension to our trek is a visit to the Sherpa villages of Khunde and Khumjung where we visit some of Sir Edmund Hillary's projects established through the Himalayan Trust.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans