Annapurna Dhaulagiri in Comfort
From 05/03/2024 to 14/04/2026
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Mar Tue 05 2024 to Mar Wed 20 2024AvailableFrom$3,890*
Mar Mon 18 2024 to Apr Tue 02 2024AvailableFrom$3,890*
Mar Fri 29 2024 to Apr Sat 13 2024AvailableFrom$3,890*
Sep Mon 23 2024 to Oct Tue 08 2024AvailableFrom$4,080*
Oct Wed 02 2024 to Oct Thu 17 2024AvailableFrom$4,080*
Oct Sun 13 2024 to Oct Mon 28 2024AvailableFrom$4,080*
Oct Mon 21 2024 to Nov Tue 05 2024AvailableFrom$4,080*
Nov Mon 04 2024 to Nov Tue 19 2024AvailableFrom$4,080*
Nov Mon 18 2024 to Dec Tue 03 2024AvailableFrom$4,080*
Dec Sat 07 2024 to Dec Sun 22 2024AvailableFrom$4,080*
Jan Mon 06 2025 to Jan Tue 21 2025AvailableFrom$4,080*
Feb Mon 10 2025 to Feb Tue 25 2025AvailableFrom$4,080*
Be swept away by breathtaking views of the Dhaulagiri & Annapurna ranges.
Traverse the high pastures above Kopra Ridge beneath Annapurna South, where ancient pilgrim trails lead to the sacred Khayer Lake.
Wander old yak herder trails to Upper Phulbari, above the level of often visited Poon Hill.
Take in the views on a Himalayan mountain flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Explore Kathmandu's vibrant streets and ancient sites.
15 breakfasts, 12 lunches and 12 dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$600airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 16 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditionsflight Pokhara/Kathmandu/Pokharaexpert bilingual guidegroup medical kitgood quality accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokharaaccommodation on trek in a combination of comfortable eco lodges, and our private eco-comfort camps with off the ground camp beds, mattresses and pillowsthe use of a World Expeditions trek pack which includes a quality sleeping bag, down or fibre fill jacket and insulated mat (valued at over US$500)souvenir World Expeditions kit bagprivate transportationall park entrance fees and trekking permitsporters to carry all personal and group equipmentporter's insuranceWorld Expeditions does not require single travellers to pay a surcharge for travelling alone.
We will arrange for you to share accommodation with another traveller of the same gender and if we can not match you up we will provide a single room at no extra charge.
If you prefer not to share a single supplement is payable to guarantee your own room.
Please refer to our website for the additional cost.
Single supplement charges relate to nights spent at the Radisson Hotel in Kathmandu and our exclusive eco-comfort camps.
In other locations single rooms are allocated when available, if there are shortages due to peak periods, a private tent will be provided and will include a sleeping mat for your use.
In Kathmandu we stay at the comfortable, well located Radisson Hotel.
The Radisson Hotel is situated in Lazimpat, a quiet and central area of Kathmandu.
Only a short 12 minute walk to the main tourist district of Thamel, the Radisson acts as a base for World Expeditions travellers.
The hotel has a World Expeditions tour desk in the foyer, free WIFI, a pool and bar, gymnasium, restaurants, room service, currency exchange and free luggage storage whilst you are on trip.
A hearty buffet breakfast is included with every night stay in the Radisson.
The Tranquility Spa, within the Radisson offers massage, reflexology, steam room and sauna, plus many beauty treatments for your enjoyment as a World Expeditions client you will receive a 30% discount off the retail prices on any treatment at the Spa.
You can book these services through the Radisson while you are in Nepal.
Group Size: 4 - 16.
This popular circuit trek in the Annapurna region offers incomparable views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. Our carefully researched itinerary is impressive, as within a few days we gain a sense of serenity as we gradually ascend through small settlements and dense forests to the alpine heights of Kopra Ridge. The views from Kopra are incredible, with the colossal ramparts of Dhaulagiri plunging to the misty depths of the Kali Gandaki - the deepest gorge in the world. A further highlight are the high pastures above Kopra Ridge beneath the awesome Fang Face of Annapurna 1, where ancient pilgrim trails lead to the sacred waters of Khayer Lake. Another highlight is our lodge adjacent to Poon Hill. Rather than rise before the sun to make the hike to this famous viewpoint, we sleep soundly in our lodge to awake in the morning to views even more outstanding than those from Poon Hill, without the crowds. Our route really does offer a broad experience of the Annapurnas today, as we pass through small yet prosperous villages, traverse grassy ridges, pass through old growth Rhododendron forests and camp underneath some of the most awe-inspiring mountain scenery on earth.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans