West Coast Trail
From 20/05/2024 to 24/08/2024
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Mon 20 2024 to May Tue 28 2024AvailableFrom$3,490*
Jun Sun 02 2024 to Jun Mon 10 2024AvailableFrom$3,490*
Jun Tue 18 2024 to Jun Wed 26 2024AvailableFrom$3,490*
Jul Tue 02 2024 to Jul Wed 10 2024AvailableFrom$3,490*
Jul Mon 22 2024 to Jul Tue 30 2024AvailableFrom$3,490*
Jul Wed 31 2024 to Aug Thu 08 2024Sold OutFrom$3,490*
Aug Fri 16 2024 to Aug Sat 24 2024AvailableFrom$3,490*
Hike through BC’s temperate rainforest and spectacular coastal beauty.
Cross suspension bridges, ladders, shelf walks and cable crossings.
Explore cliffs, coves, creeks, caves, caverns and remote beach camping.
Spot whales, sea lions, eagles, bears and other wildlife along the shoreline.
Carry a lighter load with our mid-hike drop.
Navigate tidal crossings, campgrounds and route with our expert local guide.
Certified guides with Wilderness First Aid8 nights camping8 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 7 dinnersFood drop to reduce pack weightNational Park fees and permits (valued at approx C$200pp)Top of the line tentGroup camping equipment including all cooking gear, tarps, and meal preparationEmergency communications & group first aid kitTransportation as listed in itineraryThis trip is based on twin or multi-share accommodation, such as mountain huts or cabins.
A single supplement is not available due to lodging/campsite restrictions.
On backpacking trips, sharing tents also allow us to keep the shared weight to a minimum.
This is a camping-based tour.
Tents are included in the cost of the trip (on a twin share basis).
Please note that the vast majority of participants are non-smokers.
If you plan to smoke during the trip, please let us know in advance so we can best manage tent arrangements.
Of course, we request all participants to be courteous of fellow hikers at all times and to take responsibility for their role in creating a harmonious group dynamic.
Group Size: 4 - 8.
Trekking with a Full Pack.
There's a reason Vancouver Island's rugged West Coast Trail is renowned as one of the world's very best hikes. An undeniable physical challenge matched by stunning Pacific coastal wilderness, and an adventure that delivers plenty of highlights: gaze at luminous marine life in mirror-clear tidal pools; swim beneath invigorating cascades; encounter an outdoor adult playground with intimidating creek ladders, suspension bridges and self-powered cable cars; cook beneath the stars over driftwood campfires, and pitch tents in truly gorgeous locations. Our route traces the Graveyard of the Pacific, where dozens of ships have been wrecked. You'll encounter their relics too, along with abandoned indigenous settlements, fishing communities, and picturesque lighthouses. Spot wolf prints or breaching whales as you cross vast sandy beaches, under the gaze of bald eagles soaring overhead. Discover massive old-growth forest, the character of each campsite, and your physical prowess as you complete this trail of a lifetime.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans