From 12/05/2024 to 19/09/2024
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Climb Mount Toubkal (4167m), the highest mountain in Northern Africa.
Relax in the mountain town of Chefchaouen with its distinctive blue-washed homes.
Stroll through the gardens, mosques, palaces and souqs of Marrakesh.
Explore the UNESCO-listed medieval city of Fes.
Trek through traditional Berber villages with views of the snow capped Atlas Mountains.
View sunrise over the Sahara on a camel ride.
Visit the exotic and well preserved kasbah of Ait Benhaddou.
Marvel at the magnificent Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca.
18 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 12 dinnersairport transfers (day 1 and 19 only)6 nights in traditional riads on a twinshare basis6 nights in comfortable hotels on a twinshare basis2 nights in local homestay on a twinshare basis4 nights fully supported camping on a twinshare tent basisgroup camping equipment including tent, sleeping bag and matEnglish speaking tour leader, cook and camp crewcity guides in Rabat, Chefchaouen, Meknes, Fes, Marrakeshmules and mule handlers to carry personal and group equipment on trekmineral water during trekpark entrance and trek fees as listed in itineraryemergency medical kitprivate transportWorld Expeditions does not require single travellers to pay a surcharge for travelling alone.
We will arrange for you to share accommodation with another traveller of the same gender and if we cannot match you up we will provide a single room at no extra charge.
If you prefer not to share a single supplement is payable to guarantee your own room.
Please refer to our website for the additional cost.
All accommodation is on a twin share basis with ensuite rooms, unless single rooms are requested and paid for in advance.
If you are a single traveller, you will be matched up with someone of the same gender for the duration of the trip.
We use 3 star hotel or riad (traditional Moroccan house) accommodation in the cities (Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Fes and Marrakesh).
These are comfortable, well-run properties which, where possible, emanate some of the local charm.
In the more remote areas we use the best available accommodation which may be more basic.
Please note that accommodation in the village house in the mountains (2 nights) is based on twin share only as there are no single rooms available.
Any hotels specified in the itinerary are subject to change due to availability.
For the trekking portion of your itinerary we will provide kit bags to store your gear (these must remain in Morocco at the end of your trip), sleeping bags, 7cm foam mattresses and two-person tents.
Separate dining, kitchen and toilet tents are also provided along with all general camping equipment.
Group Size: 4 - 16.
Morocco's location on the edge of the Sahara, together with its historic trade links with European ports, has shaped its rich cultural heritage. The blend of mosques and minarets, exotic medina's filled with interesting market stalls brimming with spices and scents and great imperial cities are a constant source of intrigue while our trek in the High Atlas provides a remote dimension to our journey. Our fully escorted tour travels from Casablanca to Meknes, Moulay Idriss, Fes and Marrakesh to enjoy a fascinating introduction to the souqs, medina's and riads, take a camel ride to view sunrise over the Sahara and experience the contrasting landscapes of this fascinating land. Wander the narrow lanes in the midst of these cities, mixing with local people and absorbing everything to which your senses are exposed. We also take a fascinating deviation to Chefchaouen, a gorgeous mountain city in northeastern Morocco with its distinctive blue-washed homes and a Mediterranean theme. A trek in the Atlas Mountains follows trails through traditional Berber villages and to alpine pastures. A non-technical ascent of Jebal Toubkal (4167m), the highest mountain in Morocco, is a highlight of the trip before we return to Marrakesh where our adventure concludes.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 December 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans