Yellowstone and Grand Teton Adventure
From 24/06/2022 to 10/10/2023
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Fri 24 2022 to Jun Wed 29 2022AvailableFrom$4,425*
Jul Thu 07 2022 to Jul Tue 12 2022AvailableFrom$4,425*
Jul Thu 14 2022 to Jul Tue 19 2022AvailableFrom$4,425*
Jul Sat 16 2022 to Jul Thu 21 2022AvailableFrom$4,425*
Jul Sat 30 2022 to Aug Thu 04 2022AvailableFrom$4,555*
Aug Thu 04 2022 to Aug Tue 09 2022AvailableFrom$4,555*
Aug Sat 06 2022 to Aug Thu 11 2022AvailableFrom$4,555*
Aug Thu 11 2022 to Aug Tue 16 2022AvailableFrom$4,555*
Aug Sat 20 2022 to Aug Thu 25 2022AvailableFrom$4,555*
Aug Sat 27 2022 to Sep Thu 01 2022AvailableFrom$4,555*
Sep Thu 08 2022 to Sep Tue 13 2022AvailableFrom$4,555*
Sep Sat 24 2022 to Sep Thu 29 2022AvailableFrom$4,425*
Oct Sat 01 2022 to Oct Thu 06 2022AvailableFrom$4,425*
Oct Thu 06 2022 to Oct Tue 11 2022AvailableFrom$4,425*
Meet up with an experienced wolf tracker for a unique opportunity to view wolves within their natural habitat in Yellowstone National Park.
Explore the stunning scenery of Grand Teton National Park, home to wildlife such as moose and grizzly bears, as well as pristine lakes and incredible alpine terrain.
See Yellowstone’s most iconic sites like the powerful Old Faithful and the hypnotic Grand Prismatic Pool, then see if you can spot the park’s famous bison herds… from a safe distance, of course.
Marvel at artwork by world-renowned artists as you take in over 4000 years of wildlife history at the National Museum of Wildlife Art.
Breakfasts Included: 3.
Dinners Included: 1.
Hotel (5 nights).
Age: min 15.
Group Size: 1 - 12.
Grand Teton National Park.
Jackson - National Museum of Wildlife Art.
Yellowstone National Park.
Yellowstone - Wolf Viewing Experience.
Day 1 - Jackson Welcome to the historic town of Jackson, Wyoming, where fur trappers and frontiersmen once gathered. Surrounded by towering mountain ranges and the meandering Snake River, Jackson is your gateway to discovering Yellowstone National Park. We’ll have a group meeting at 6 pm, followed by a welcome dinner. Afterwards, the evening is all yours to explore the town’s nightlife. Feel free to wander the plaza or maybe head to the famous Million Dollar Cowboy Bar for a drink.
Day 2 - Grand Teton National Park After breakfast, embark on a day exploring Grand Teton National Park, one of the most stunning places in Wyoming. The Grand Teton mountain range rises above a scene rich with abundant wildlife and pristine lakes. Take a walk to Inspiration Point for outstanding views or enjoy a scenic stroll around the glacially carved Jenny Lake and gaze up in awe at the surrounding landscape. Have a picnic, maybe spot a moose or even a grizzly bear and enjoy the serenity of this remarkable place. Other wildlife you might find include elk, beavers and black bears, so keep your eyes peeled! We’ll continue on to viewing sites for buffalo and antelope herds along the Gros Ventre River and Antelope Flats.
Day 3 - Jackson This morning, take in the fascinating artwork of the National Museum of Wildlife Art. Featuring work by famed artists such as Georgia O’Keeffe and Andy Warhol, the museum’s collection chronicles the history of wildlife in art, from the present all the way back to 2500 BC. You’ll have the rest of the day free to further explore Jackson – perhaps wander among the many shops or opt for an exciting whitewater rafting adventure on the Snake River.
Day 4 - Yellowstone National Park An early start sees us on the road to the crown jewel of the American national parks, where you’ll spend the full day exploring with your expert guide. Yellowstone is the country’s first national park and is a mountain wilderness, home to grizzly bears, wolves and herds of buffalo and elk. Watch as Old Faithful sprays over 4000 gallons (14,000 litres) of boiling water into the air, then be hypnotized by the startling colours of the Grand Prismatic Pool. Other highlights include Yellowstone Canyon with its geysers along the north and south loop, and the tranquil Yellowstone Lake.
Day 5 - Yellowstone National Park It’s another early morning for a fascinating day with a local wolf-tracking expert. There is no better place than Yellowstone to see these magnificent animals in the wild. We meet up with an experienced naturalist guide who tracks the movements and behaviour of Yellowstone wildlife almost daily and know the best places to find the animals. There will be top-of-the-line binoculars and high-powered spotting scopes on board, so no one will miss out on seeing these creatures close up.
Day 6 - Yellowstone to Jackson After breakfast, make your way back to Jackson (approximately 3 hours), where you will arrive late afternoon. Your tour ends here and you are free to explore more of Jackson or depart at your leisure.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans