Western USA National Parks Loop
From 30/05/2022 to 01/12/2023
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Mon 30 2022 to Jun Fri 03 2022Limited AvailabilityFrom$2,529*
Jun Mon 06 2022 to Jun Fri 10 2022Sold OutFrom$2,975*
Jun Mon 20 2022 to Jun Fri 24 2022Sold OutFrom$2,601*
Jun Mon 27 2022 to Jul Fri 01 2022Sold OutFrom$2,529*
Jul Mon 11 2022 to Jul Fri 15 2022Limited AvailabilityFrom$2,482*
Jul Mon 18 2022 to Jul Fri 22 2022Sold OutFrom$2,554*
Jul Mon 25 2022 to Jul Fri 29 2022AvailableFrom$2,503*
Aug Mon 08 2022 to Aug Fri 12 2022AvailableFrom$2,503*
Aug Mon 22 2022 to Aug Fri 26 2022AvailableFrom$2,503*
Sep Mon 05 2022 to Sep Fri 09 2022AvailableFrom$2,503*
Sep Mon 12 2022 to Sep Fri 16 2022AvailableFrom$2,554*
Sep Mon 19 2022 to Sep Fri 23 2022AvailableFrom$2,503*
Sep Mon 26 2022 to Sep Fri 30 2022AvailableFrom$2,456*
Oct Mon 03 2022 to Oct Fri 07 2022AvailableFrom$2,410*
Oct Mon 10 2022 to Oct Fri 14 2022AvailableFrom$2,410*
Oct Mon 17 2022 to Oct Fri 21 2022AvailableFrom$2,410*
Oct Mon 24 2022 to Oct Fri 28 2022AvailableFrom$2,316*
Oct Mon 31 2022 to Nov Fri 04 2022AvailableFrom$2,316*
Nov Mon 07 2022 to Nov Fri 11 2022AvailableFrom$2,316*
Nov Mon 14 2022 to Nov Fri 18 2022AvailableFrom$2,316*
Nov Mon 21 2022 to Nov Fri 25 2022AvailableFrom$2,316*
Nov Mon 28 2022 to Dec Fri 02 2022AvailableFrom$2,316*
Mar Mon 06 2023 to Mar Fri 10 2023AvailableFrom$2,915*
Mar Mon 20 2023 to Mar Fri 24 2023AvailableFrom$2,915*
Apr Mon 03 2023 to Apr Fri 07 2023AvailableFrom$2,915*
Apr Mon 17 2023 to Apr Fri 21 2023AvailableFrom$2,915*
May Mon 15 2023 to May Fri 19 2023AvailableFrom$2,915*
Hike through the varied landscapes of Zion National Park, taking in views of massive canyon walls and red sandstone cliffs as you go.
Learn about the culture and history of Monument Valley during a Navajo guided tour, followed by a traditional homecooked, family-style Navajo lunch.
Stroll along the canyon rim in Bryce Canyon National Park to admire the out-of-this-world sandstone spires known as hoodoos.
Kayak across the waters of Lake Powell, weaving your way past fascinating rock formations as your leader shares stories of the lake’s history.
Marvel at one of the nation’s greatest national parks, The Grand Canyon, and walk around the rim, hike into the canyon or take an optional helicopter ride overhead.
Breakfasts Included: 4.
Lunches Included: 3.
Hotel (4 nights).
Age: min 15.
Group Size: 1 - 12.
Zion National Park - Walks.
Bryce Canyon - Leader-led Walk.
Horseshoe Bend Visit.
Lake Powell - Kayaking.
Monument Valley - Navajo guided 4x4 Jeep tour including traditional lunch.
Grand Canyon National Park.
Day 1 - Las Vegas / Zion National Park Welcome to Utah! The real wild west is home to some of the USA’s most incredible scenery. Your adventure begins in Las Vegas where you’ll meet your group and local leader for a welcome meeting to fill you in on the days ahead, then hop aboard a private van. Get to know each other over a picnic lunch, then venture into the stunning landscapes of Zion National Park. Your leader will brief you on the various self-guided walks available within the park, spanning from leisurely strolls along shady tracks to something alittle more challenging.
Day 2 - Bryce Canyon National Park / Page After breakfast this morning it’s time to make tracks for Bryce Canyon National Park – make sure your camera is ready to go as some of the views you’ll come across today are truly out of this world! Take a short drive in your private vehicle, then spend the morning hiking through the epic landscapes of the park. Walk along the canyon rim and marvel at hundreds of unique sandstone towers, known as hoodoos, that jut out from the natural amphitheatre. Relax while you enjoy a picnic lunch and take in your magnificent surroundings, then hike down into the canyon for a closer look at the fascinating hoodoos. We then spent overnight in Page.
Day 3 - Lake Powell / Horseshoe Bend Journey south this morning, driving through more spectacular scenery before arriving at Lake Powell. This gorgeous reservoir is certainly a sight to behold from the shore, but to really appreciate it you’ve got to get on the water. Jump in a kayak and paddle across the water’s surface, weaving your way through remarkable rock formations while your leader regales you with stories of the lake’s history. Back on dry land, set out for a gentle walk along Horseshoe Bend, taking in beautiful views with every step. Tonight we stay overnight in the nearby town of Page.
Day 4 - Monument Valley / Grand Canyon Start the day with a drive out to Monument Valley – one of the world’s most iconic sights. If this landscape dotted with towering sandstones buttes looks familiar to you, it’s no surprise – Monument Valley has been the filming location for many famous Western films. More importantly, this is the native land of the Navajo Indians. Once you arrive, you’ll transfer from your vehicle to a 4X4 jeep and enjoy a Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley, where you’ll have the chance to learn more about their rich culture and history in the area, before sitting down to a traditional homecooked, family-style Navajo lunch. We continue our journey onto the iconic Grand Canyon in time for a sunset along the rim!
Day 5 - Grand Canyon / Las Vegas Enjoy an optional sunrise at the Grand Canyon and some walks along the rim or maybe choose the optional helicopter flight over the canyon.Once you’ve had your fill of incredible views, it’s time to return to Las Vegas with a stop along Historic Route 66. You will arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 4pm, where your tour will end at the same hotel it started at.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans