Best of Montana
From 25/06/2022 to 01/09/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Sat 25 2022 to Jun Thu 30 2022AvailableFrom$3,805*
Jul Sat 16 2022 to Jul Thu 21 2022AvailableFrom$3,470*
Jul Sat 23 2022 to Jul Thu 28 2022AvailableFrom$3,470*
Jul Sat 30 2022 to Aug Thu 04 2022AvailableFrom$3,470*
Aug Sat 13 2022 to Aug Thu 18 2022AvailableFrom$3,920*
Aug Sat 20 2022 to Aug Thu 25 2022AvailableFrom$3,680*
Aug Sat 27 2022 to Sep Thu 01 2022AvailableFrom$3,540*
Enjoy a backcountry hike where you will learn about the tribal customs and histories of the Blackfeet Native American culture with a local Blackfeet guide.
Follow in the path of Lewis and Clark exploring the “Gates of the Mountains” on a river cruise along the Missouri River.
Sit back and take in the views from a vintage open-top bus in Glacier National Park where you’ll find wildflowers, rushing rivers, and mountains reflected in crystal clear lakes.
Take a scenic float on the serene middle fork of the Flathead River along Glacier's southern border.
Breakfasts Included: 5.
Lunches Included: 3.
Hotels (5 nights).
Age: min 15.
Group Size: 1 - 12.
Bozeman – Lewis & Clark Caverns State Park Hike.
Helena - Lewis and Clark River Cruise.
Badger Two Medicine - Backcountry Native American hike.
Glacier National Park – Full Day Vintage Bus Park Tour.
Glacier National Park – Scenic River Float & Nature Walk with Lunch.
Flathead Lake State Park - Hike.
Day 1 - Bozeman/Helena Welcome to Bozeman! This Rocky Mountains town is the perfect jumping off point for exploring the history and natural beauty of Montana. Join your group at 10am for a Welcome Meeting then get ready to stretch your legs on a hike in Lewis & Clark Caverns State Park. Tonight we'll stay in Helena, the capital of Montana, where you may like to head out for dinner with your group.
Day 2 - Helena/Great Falls After breakfast, follow in the footsteps of the explorers Lewis and Clark and venture to the Gates of the Mountains on a scenic river cruise. You’ll sail alongside limestone cliffs to a set of towering stone walls which appear to open like a gate as your boat approaches. Little has changed since the two explorers first visited this stretch of the Missouri River and the region’s untouched beauty remains. After a picnic lunch, we will continue to Great Falls for our overnight stay. Tonight, enjoy a relaxing evening at your accommodation or perhaps share a meal together.
Day 3 - Badger-Two Medicine region After an early breakfast, hit the road and enjoy the scenery on the drive from Great Falls to Badger-Two Medicine. The Badger-Two Medicine region is located at the intersection of the Blackfeet Reservation, Glacier National Park and the Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex. Upon arrival we will have a traditional Native American lunch then have the privilege of joining a local Blackfeet guide for a half-day hike which offers an insight into the Blackfeet Native American people and culture and explores the secluded wilderness of Badger Two Medicine. Learn about tribal customs, histories, and stories while experiencing a land filled with wildlife, wildflowers, alpine lakes, and mountain peaks. The evening is yours to enjoy as you please.
Day 4 - Glacier National Park Known as the ‘Crown of the Continent’, Glacier National Park offers an impressive array of activities for lovers of nature and the great outdoors. Tour the park in a vintage 1930s bus with a roll-back top that provides excellent views of the surrounding mountains and learn how this historic transport option fits into this national park's history. Along the way you might like to grab some lunch. Tonight we'll continue to the town of Whitefish.
Day 5 - Whitefish After breakfast, we'll take a stroll along the easy trails in Glacier National Park followed by a picnic with time to soak up the beauty of our surroundings. After lunch, we'll board a raft and enjoy a scenic two hour float down the Flathead River with an expert local guide. Tonight, you may like to drop into one of the local craft breweries or restaurants for dinner.
Day 6 - Missoula Enjoy a morning at leisure before hitting the road to Missoula, with a stop along the way for a walk alongside the serene waters of Flathead Lake. Stop off for one last lunch and perhaps take the time to look back with you group on all you’ve seen and done in the past week. Then, it’s onto Missoula where the trip finishes at 3pm and your Montana adventure will come to an end.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans