China Express - 6 Days
From 2019-06-29 to 2020-11-21
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Sat 29 2019 to Jul Thu 04 2019Limited AvailabilityFrom$1,395*
Jul Sat 13 2019 to Jul Thu 18 2019Limited AvailabilityFrom$1,395*
Jul Sat 27 2019 to Aug Thu 01 2019AvailableFrom$1,395*
Aug Sat 10 2019 to Aug Thu 15 2019AvailableFrom$1,395*
Aug Sat 24 2019 to Aug Thu 29 2019AvailableFrom$1,395*
Sep Sat 07 2019 to Sep Thu 12 2019AvailableFrom$1,595*
Sep Sat 21 2019 to Sep Thu 26 2019AvailableFrom$1,595*
Oct Sat 05 2019 to Oct Thu 10 2019AvailableFrom$1,595*
Oct Sat 19 2019 to Oct Thu 24 2019AvailableFrom$1,595*
Nov Sat 02 2019 to Nov Thu 07 2019AvailableFrom$1,395*
Nov Sat 16 2019 to Nov Thu 21 2019AvailableFrom$1,395*
Mar Sat 14 2020 to Mar Thu 19 2020AvailableFrom$1,395*
Mar Sat 28 2020 to Apr Thu 02 2020AvailableFrom$1,395*
Apr Sat 11 2020 to Apr Thu 16 2020AvailableFrom$1,595*
Apr Sat 25 2020 to Apr Thu 30 2020AvailableFrom$1,595*
May Sat 09 2020 to May Thu 14 2020AvailableFrom$1,595*
May Sat 23 2020 to May Thu 28 2020AvailableFrom$1,595*
Jun Sat 06 2020 to Jun Thu 11 2020AvailableFrom$1,395*
5 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 dinner including a traditional Chinese dinner in Beijing.
4 nights 3-4 star hotels.
1 overnight train (soft sleeper cabin).
Chinese acrobatic performance.
Rickshaw ride through Beijings Hutongs.
Xi’an - bike ride on medieval City Wall.
Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 6.
Touring of Beijing, Badaling, Juyongguan and Xi'an.
Tour Guide escorted for groups of 6 or more.
English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles.
Day 1 - Beijing Saturday. Hello China! Arrive Beijing and included airport transfer to our hotel.
Day 2 - The Forbidden City This morning, we explore the heart of Beijing, including the vast Tiananmen Square where Chairman Mao’s tomb lies and the Forbidden City. Later we take an exciting rickshaw ride through the Hutongs of Beijing and this evening, we enjoy an eye boggling Chinese acrobatic performance.
Day 3 - Great Wall of China After a free morning, we drive to Badaling to walk a section of the famous Great Wall. This evening we spend the night at our quaint hotel near Juyongguan Pass, which offers views of the Great Wall.
Day 4 - Morning at the Great Wall Beijing - Xi’an. We rise early this morning and head (5 min bus drive) to the Great Wall at Juyongguan Pass when it opens to beat the crowds. We then visit to a Jade Carving Centre and after lunch head to the Pearl Market - an Aladdin's Cave of souvenirs, handbags and gadgets in Beijing, before travelling by express soft sleeper train to Xi’an.
Day 5 - Wild Goose Pagoda & City Wall Morning arrival to Xi'an to explore theBig Wild Goose Pagoda, Muslim Quarter and City Wall with bike ride. Tonight, opt to join the Tang Dynasty add-on?
Day 6 - Terracotta Warriors Thursday. Today we tour the Terracotta Warriors and clay workshop before our airport transfer.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..