Bali Family Holiday with Teenagers
From 30/03/2024 to 03/01/2026
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Mar Sat 30 2024 to Apr Sat 06 2024AvailableFrom$1,810*
Apr Sat 06 2024 to Apr Sat 13 2024AvailableFrom$1,776*
Jun Sat 29 2024 to Jul Sat 06 2024AvailableFrom$2,170*
Jul Wed 03 2024 to Jul Wed 10 2024AvailableFrom$2,090*
Jul Sat 06 2024 to Jul Sat 13 2024Sold OutFrom$2,285*
Jul Mon 08 2024 to Jul Mon 15 2024AvailableFrom$2,110*
Jul Sat 13 2024 to Jul Sat 20 2024AvailableFrom$2,090*
Jul Sat 20 2024 to Jul Sat 27 2024AvailableFrom$2,090*
Jul Sat 27 2024 to Aug Sat 03 2024AvailableFrom$2,170*
Jul Mon 29 2024 to Aug Mon 05 2024AvailableFrom$2,090*
Aug Sat 03 2024 to Aug Sat 10 2024Sold OutFrom$2,420*
Aug Wed 07 2024 to Aug Wed 14 2024Sold OutFrom$2,285*
Aug Sat 10 2024 to Aug Sat 17 2024AvailableFrom$2,185*
Aug Wed 14 2024 to Aug Wed 21 2024AvailableFrom$2,090*
Sep Sat 21 2024 to Sep Sat 28 2024AvailableFrom$2,090*
Sep Sat 28 2024 to Oct Sat 05 2024AvailableFrom$2,090*
Dec Sat 28 2024 to Jan Sat 04 2025AvailableFrom$2,175*
Jan Sat 11 2025 to Jan Sat 18 2025AvailableFrom$2,090*
Enjoy a mixture of adventurous activities, from snorkelling to hiking to rafting – perfect for those families who love to get their pulse going.
Take an exhilarating white water raft on the Ayung River, taking in beautiful backdrops of rainforests, gorges and rice paddies along the way.
Snorkel in the clear blue waters off the shore of a small village.
Round out a big adventure with a visit to Sanur, a superb hub for shopping and relaxation by the beach.
By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Coral Triangle Center Foundation.
Donations help expand their coral restoration project and support their educational outreach activities for local schools in Nusa Penida.
Breakfasts Included: 7.
Lunches Included: 2.
Dinners Included: 1.
Hotels (7 nights).
Private mini van.
Age: min 10.
Group Size: 2 - 18.
Ubud - Rural bike ride.
Ubud - Whitewater rafting.
Pekarangan - Village & Farm Visit.
Amed -Tirta Gangga Palace Tour.
Amed - Snorkelling excursion.
Sanur - Environmental Conservation session.
1 - Ubud Om Swastiastu! Welcome to Ubud, the arts and cultural centre of Bali. Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 5pm. Please look for a note in the hotel lobby or ask reception where it will take place. If you're going to be late, please inform the hotel reception. If you can't arrange a flight that will arrive in time for the welcome meeting, you may wish to arrive a day early so you're able to attend. We'll be happy to book additional accommodation for you (subject to availability). Afterwards, perhaps head out for an optional dinner with the other families. If you've arrived early, Ubud is a wonderful place to experience the magic that has made Bali such a popular travel destination. Perhaps explore the Blanco Renaissance Museum, the Puri Lukisan Museum, the numerous Hindu temples or the Puri Saren Agung in depth.
2 - Ubud This morning's adventure takes you out of town and up amongst the lush landscape of Bali to Pinge Village in Tabanan. You will pass by two villages, rice fields and temples. You will make a stop at a local community house and flower farm where you and your family can try to pick the flowers when in the harvest with your bike ride ending at the Ancient Bayan Tree. The terrain will be mostly flat with some parts downhill. The estimated riding time is 2 hours. Lunch will be at a local Balinese Compound/House who serve up an authentic Indonesian meal. All ingredients are locally and organically grown. In the afternoon we head back to Ubud where you will have some free time to wander the streets, swim in the pool and simply relax.
3 - Candidasa Take a short trip out of Ubud for an exhilarating white water rafting adventure as you rapidly drift down past an 11 kilometre (7 mile) stretch of river. Navigate on a 2 hour trip through class II and III rapids while taking in a backdrop of pristine rainforest, shadowy gorges and serene rice paddies. Once the trip comes to an end, warm yourself back up with a shower before continuing onwards to Candi Dasa later in the afternoon. Spend some free time wandering around the town. Perhaps relax by the attractive lagoon, take a swim in the inviting waters or take advantage of the excellent snorkelling conditions. Driving times: Ubud accommodation to Whitewater Rafting - 30 minutes Whitewater Rafting to Candidasa accommodation -1 hour and 40 minutes
4 - Candidasa This morning after breakfast you will have some free time to relax at the hotel before heading to Pekarangan village. Here you will have the opportunity to meet a local farmer and his family. The family farm pandan leaves that are then produced into Woven items such as mats, coasters, and trays. The farmer will tell you the story of the pandan leaves and rattan and you will have the opportunity to try your hand at making a matt or coaster while the kids will have fun making kites with the farmers' children. While we are at the farm you will be offered some local coffee and tea with traditional cake and snacks. It will be an experience the whole family will enjoy. The afternoon will be spent at Virgin Beach where you will enjoy the soft white sand and swimming in the clear blue water. Why not try your hand at flying your kite you have just made. Driving times: Candidasa accommodation to Pekarangan Village- 40 minutes Pekarangan Village to Virgin Beach - 30 minutes
5 - Amed Leaving our hotel we walk cross the road and head to the rice fields to start our Rice Terrace walk. The kids will enjoy walking through the countryside and rice terrances listening to your guide explain the importance of water for Balinese people whose livelihoods are in agriculture. The walk is along uneven tracks and irrigation channels with some up and downhill walking and should take 1 hour. Back at the hotel you will have time to relax, cool off in the pool before we made our way to Tirta Gangga. Tirta Gangga water palace is a maze of pools and fountains surrounded by a lush garden and stone carvings and statues. The gardens were designed and constructed in 1948 by Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem (1887 - 1966), who was the last Raja (King) of Karangasem. The centrepiece of the palace is an eleven tiered fountain. After our visit we continue on through lush countryside to Amed, a long coastal strip of fishing villages in East Bali that clasp themselves along a series of stone-speckled beaches. With the palm tree coated hills in the background and the inviting water slowly lapping the beach in front, feel free to sit back and relax for the rest of the afternoon. Driving times: Candidasa accommodation to Tirta Gangga - 1 hour Tirta Gangga to Amed accommodation - 1 hour
6 - Amed After breakfast we take to the water. We meet our snorkeling guide who will take the group to 2 stops along the coast - location will be dependent on the tides and the group's snorkeling and swimming ability / experience. Stops could include: Jemeluk coral bay, Japanese Ship wreck or USA liberty ship wreck in Tulamben. Back in Amed you will have free time to take a relaxing stroll along the shore or even do some yoga. Driving times: Amed accommodation to Tulamben snorkelling point (US Liberty shipwreck) - 1 hour Tulamben to Amed accommodation - 1 hour
7 - Sanur After departing from Amed, you and the family will head to Sanur, the trip's final destination. Today, you're lucky enough to visit our Intrepid Foundation partner in Sanur - Coral Triangle Centre. They help to restore the coral reefs off the coast of Bali and educate local communities about the importance of ongoing environmental conservation. You'll all get a fascinating look into their work with a mini education session that the kids will love! Then, you'll get the chance to wander their centre for marine conservation. This afternoon, enjoy some free time. Maybe head out for a stroll along Bali's first beachfront walk and get the kids to look out for all the marine life they just learnt about. Or, watch the fishermen in the shallows, relax at your accommodation or kick back at one of the beachside restaurants. As the traditions and local customs are well maintained in this area, ancient temples are also easily accessible, just a short distance from the beach. Regroup tonight for a final included dinner with the other families.
8 - Sanur Today marks the last day of your trip and there are no further activities scheduled. If you'd like, consider booking further accommodation to make the most of Sanurs balmy beach life.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans