One Week in Nepal
From 16/09/2022 to 29/12/2023
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Sep Fri 16 2022 to Sep Fri 23 2022AvailableFrom$910*
Sep Fri 30 2022 to Oct Fri 07 2022AvailableFrom$910*
Oct Fri 14 2022 to Oct Fri 21 2022AvailableFrom$910*
Oct Fri 21 2022 to Oct Fri 28 2022AvailableFrom$945*
Nov Fri 04 2022 to Nov Fri 11 2022AvailableFrom$945*
Nov Fri 25 2022 to Dec Fri 02 2022AvailableFrom$945*
Dec Fri 23 2022 to Dec Fri 30 2022AvailableFrom$945*
Feb Fri 03 2023 to Feb Fri 10 2023AvailableFrom$990*
Mar Fri 03 2023 to Mar Fri 10 2023AvailableFrom$1,030*
Mar Fri 10 2023 to Mar Fri 17 2023AvailableFrom$1,030*
Mar Fri 31 2023 to Apr Fri 07 2023AvailableFrom$1,030*
May Fri 05 2023 to May Fri 12 2023AvailableFrom$990*
Get wet and wild on a whitewater rafting adventure on the Trisuli River, zooming downstream next to giant boulders and between bright green hills.
Stretch your legs on an awesome three-day, low-altitude trek through villages and rhododendron forests, taking in the amazing sights of the Annapurna ranges.
Kick back in super-zen Pokhara, where you can take a boat out on the smooth water of Phewa Lake and cruise beneath behemoth mountains.
Breakfasts Included: 1.
Lunches Included: 1.
Dinners Included: 2.
Hotel (3 nts),Tea House (3 nts),Permanent Tented Camp (with basic facilities) (1 nt).
Auto-rickshaw,Local bus,Whitewater raft,Private vehicle.
Age: min 18, max 29.
Group Size: 1 - 16.
Trisuli River - Rafting.
Day 1 - Kathmandu Oh hello Kathmandu. The adventure kicks off with a welcome meeting at 6 pm where you'll meet your tour guide and new travel pals. Look for a note in the hotel lobby or ask the hotel reception where it will take place.If you arrive early, there's plenty to do in this vibrant city. Kathmandu’s most important Buddhist shrine, Swayambhunath Stupa and the nearby ‘City of Devotees’ Bhaktapur are well worth a visit. For some more structure, there are a number of Urban Adventures day tours that can help you delve deeper into Kathmandu's ancient architecture and rich cultural heritage. After the important meeting, why not have an optional dinner together. It's hard to go wrong with a nourishing bowl of dal bhat (thick lentil or bean soup).
Day 2 - Trisuli River Enjoy a morning drive over the rim of the Kathmandu Valley and soak up the views of the Ganesh and Lantang ranges. Arrive in either Baireni or Galaudi, for some rafting on the Trisuli River. Hit the water and enjoy the thrill of the rapids aptly named Ladies Delight, Rock Garden and Snell's Nose. Camp on the beach and enjoy dinner under the stars.
Day 3 - Trisuli River - Pokhara Have more fun on the river including negotiating the Monsoon and Upset. Late morning we end rafting at Kurintar and enjoy a light lunch and drive to Pokhara (4 hours). Arrive Pokhara in the afternoon and take a walk around with your leader who will point out some of the best sights and sounds. This evening is free for you to chill out at one of the many lakeside restaurants and bars.
Day 4 - Ghandruk (1950m / 6397ft) Today we drive from Pokhara to Nayapul, takes around 1 hour. Hope you broke in your boots before the trip, cos this is where the trekking bit starts. There’s a dirt track leading to Birethanti and Shyauli villages. There’s a stone staircase up to Kimche, where you’ll stop for lunch. Then a bunch of stone flags lead you through fields of wheat to Ghandruk. It's all mostly uphill today. That’s some diverse terrain right there. Total trekking time is approx. 5 hours. Stay in your first Nepalese teahouse tonight.
Day 5 - Tolkha (1700m / 5577ft) Look east. That’s Landruk, the next village on the route. Look down. That’s the Modi Kola River 600 metres below. Look around the corner. That’s Tolkha, your base for the night. What, you can’t look around corners? Ok, you’ll just have to trek there instead. Begin with a mountain view for breakfast, then start the trek towards Tolkha. It takes about 2 hours mostly descending and then its time for an ascent of around 3 hours to our next teahouse stay.
Day 6 - Hemjakot (1530m / 5019ft) Rhododendron is a tricky word to spell, but super pretty to look at. You’ll see a bunch of these bright pink and purple plants today. Do you know what you won’t see much of? Other people. We’ve picked a pretty remote trail from Dhampus to Hemjakot, and tonight you get to stay with a local family. The first 2 hours are mostly uphill and then its mostly downhill from there for a total of around 6 hours. Pack your best smile and get an even bigger one in return.
Day 7 - Pokhara It's a short descent of around 3 hours to Phedi before catching transfer to Pokhara in time for lunch (approx 40 mins). Enjoy free time in the afternoon to do all the things you didn’t do the first time round. We can highly recommend taking a rowboat (doonga) out on Phewa Lake. If there’s blue skies you’ll have mountain views for miles. If it’s cloudy just use your imagination. Tonight, feast on an included final farewell dinner and enjoy a traditional cultural performance!
Day 8 - Kathmandu It’s a long bus back to Kathmandu so bring snacks. Once you’ve arrived back into Kathmandu (approx 3 pm) there’s time to sip on a banana lassi and wish you didn’t have to go home. No accommodation is included tonight and you are free to depart any time after our arrival back in Kathmandu.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans