Morocco Adventure for Teenagers - 8 Days
From 2021-04-03 to 2022-12-22
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Sat 24 2021 to Jul Sat 31 2021AvailableFrom$1,295*
Jul Sat 31 2021 to Aug Sat 07 2021AvailableFrom$1,295*
Aug Sat 07 2021 to Aug Sat 14 2021AvailableFrom$1,295*
Aug Sat 14 2021 to Aug Sat 21 2021AvailableFrom$1,295*
Aug Sat 21 2021 to Aug Sat 28 2021AvailableFrom$1,295*
Aug Sat 28 2021 to Sep Sat 04 2021AvailableFrom$1,295*
Oct Sat 16 2021 to Oct Sat 23 2021AvailableFrom$1,295*
Oct Sat 23 2021 to Oct Sat 30 2021AvailableFrom$1,295*
Dec Wed 22 2021 to Dec Wed 29 2021AvailableFrom$1,295*
Feb Sat 19 2022 to Feb Sat 26 2022AvailableFrom$1,195*
Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 6 dinners inclusive of a Berber camp dinner.
6 nights 3 star hotels and 1 night camping at a Berber desert camp in the Sahara.
Camel trek into the mesmerising Sahara Desert.
Sightseeing and entrance fees to all included sites.
Escorted by an English speaking tour leader.
Specialist local guides at some sites.
Arrival transfer from Marrakech Airport on day 1.
All transportation and transfers in private 4x4 or mini van/touring vehicle.
All road taxes and tolls.
Day 1 - Marrakech Welcome to Morocco! Upon arrival at Marrakech International Airport you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Why not relax by the pool before the pre-departure meeting at 18.00 where you will meet your fellow travellers.
Day 2 - Ouarzazate After breakfast we head south to the film capital of North Africa - Ouarzazate. After a local lunch we have the chance to take an optional tour of the film studios - famous for many blockbusters including Gladiators, The Last Temptation of Christ and James Bond's - The Living Daylights! We can also opt to go quad biking and further explore the town.
Day 3 - Erg Chebbi This morning we take a stunning drive towards Erg Chebbi. Afterwards we head to Merzouga to enjoy some free time for swimming before transfering to our camels for a trek into the Sahara. We spend the night at our traditional Berber Camp. We enjoy local food, music and an amazing night out under the Saharan stars.
Day 4 - Todra Gorge After a tasty breakfast in the Sahara we climb back on board our trusty camels and head out of the Sahara. Once out of the sand we get back on the road, stopping to explore ancient irrigation wells run which have been created from an intricate network of underground canals, dating back to the 14th century they run for more than 300km all the way from the Atlas mountains to the Sahara. We arrive into Todra Gorge this afternoon, where we will enjoy lunch at our hotel. This 1000ft gorge is hemmed in on all sides by vertical limestone cliffs and is also called Morocco’s Grand Canyon.
Later this afternoon we'll have the opportunity to explore the the gorge or even take part in some optional Rock Climbing. We'll then continue to Tizgui, this beautiful old village is home to a local carpet cooperative, where you'll be able to see how traditional Berber rugs are made.
Day 5 - Ait Benhaddou Enjoy a leisurely morning before we depart Todra for Ait Benhaddou. Making our way through the stunning landscape along the route that is often labeled 'the road of a thousand Kasbahs' we will first stop at Kasbah Amridil. This is one the best preserved Kasbahs in Morocco and at one time featured on the 50 Dirham note.
Arriving at the UNESCO world heritage site of Ait Benhaddou this afternoon we enjoy lunch before taking a guided tour of the Ksar. This traditional pre saharan habitat is a a maze of tightly packed houses offering defence from the outside with adding reinforcement coming from the 4 large corner towers. This evening we will enjoy dinner together, soaking in the atmosphere and enchantment of this incredible place.
Day 6 - Marrakech This morning we traverse the towering High Atlas Mountains en route to Marrakech. Arriving into Marrakech this afternoon you can enjoy an optional guided tour of Marrakech with a local payment of 100 Dirhams per person, alternatively you can explore the city yourself or relax by the pool. Marrakech has some amazing places to explore, the winding streets and bustling souks, visiting Bahia Palace, the Jewish Quarter and the beautiful Koutoubia Mosque - the landmark of Marrakech, which towers over the ancient Medina. This evening is free for you to explore the lively hustle and bustle of Djemaa El Fna square or simply relax at the hotel.
Day 7 - Marrakech Early this morning there is the option to start the day with an awe-inspiring hot air balloon ride. Alternatively you can have a relaxing morning before enjoying some free time to further explore Marrakech.
This evening we come together as a group for a sumptuous group meal in the exciting and exotic Djemaa El Fna square.
Day 8 - Marrakech Our tour ends after breakfast with check out at the hotel.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans