Adelaide is a shopaholic's haven, boasting a wide range of leading high street and designer stores, funky boutiques, vintage fashion, antiques and collectables. Read more...
Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Sydney to Adelaide: 2 hours approximately Distance from CBD: 6km
Taxi: Around $15 to CBD
Public Transport: Shuttles and public buses run daily between the airport and CBD.
Currency: Australian Dollar
Adelaide's biggest shopping emporium is Rundle Mall, which features over 600 shops and three major department stores. Keep an eye out for charming historic arcades, public art, fashion parades and street performers. If you prefer to shop in cutting-edge fashion boutiques, continue onto Rundle Street and the surrounding laneways. Bargain hunters will enjoy shopping at the Harbour Town direct outlet shopping centre. There are over 50 designer stores including Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Converse and Mollini. For contemporary art and design, check out JamFactory, a unique combination of an artist's studio, gallery and shop.
Those who prefer antiques should make their way to Magill Road, where you can find everything from classic French rococo pieces to funky 1970s designs. The Antique Market in Grote Street is also worth checking out, as it brings 36 of Adelaide's best antiques and collectables dealers together in one showroom.
If fashion is your passion, look no further than the Gilles St Fashion Market. Held once a month, the market is a great chance to buy handmade accessories and unique creations by up-and-coming fashion designers.
Adelaide Airport (ADL)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Adelaide Airport Guide.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located within close proximity to Adelaide Airport. Book your Adelaide Airport Accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Adelaide
The following airlines fly to Adelaide domestically:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Adelaide, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.