Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman/South West Pacific and Indonesia bookings and $39 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
All Seasons Bali Legian
This hotel's central location in Legian provides easy access to markets, shops and restaurants. Legian Beach is only a few minutes walk. The hotel is approximately 15 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Travel Dates: 10 - 31 October 2016.
Maison At C Boutique Hotel and Spa
Maison At C Boutique Hotel and Spa Maison At C Boutique Hotel & Spa by Renotel , Seminyak Bali is a 4-star accommodation in the prestigious area of Seminyak, Bali. It is the true definition of home away from home. Our beautifully appointed suites and villas are distinguished by stylish atmosphere...
Travel Dates: 1 - 30 June 2016.
From the moment your Bali flight disembarks, the island's natural beauty and lush hinterland will be strikingly evident. One of the island's most popular attractions is the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, located in Ubud. The nature reserve is also a sacred Hindu site and home to an ancient Hindu Temple. The monkeys that live around the temple are long-tailed macaques and are not afraid of humans. The best way to see the forest and to ensure the monkeys aren't too pesky is on a tour.
From little creatures to big, Bali has a number of Sumatran Elephants living in the island's protected safari parks. On an elephant safari you can get up close to these majestic animals, feed them and even take a ride through the jungle on the back of one.
Snorkel the shallow Blue Lagoon reefs off Padang Bai and see more of Bali's enchanting wildlife.
Bali Airport (DPS)
Flights from Australia to Bali will disembark at Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) comprises two terminals and is the third busiest international airport in Indonesia. Often referred to as Denpasar International Airport, Ngurah Rai International is a gateway for travel to Bali and is a significant hub for Garuda Indonesia.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Ngurah Rai International Airport. Book your Bali Airport accommodation.
Getting to Bali
There are several airlines that offer flights to Bali from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne to Denpasar take around six hours and 30 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney and Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Singapore. Direct flights from Perth take around four hours.
Airlines that fly to Bali
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Bali from Australia include: