Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Champlung Mas Hotel
Champlung Mas is a popular family hotel located amidst the vibrant tourist activity of the Kuta - Legian district. It is just a 5 minute walk to Bali's celebrated sunset beach where days can be spent surfing or just soaking up the sun. Surrounded by colourful market stalls, inexpensive restaurant...
Travel Dates: 20 April 2017 - 30 May 2017.
Harris Hotel Seminyak
Harris Hotel Seminyak is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Bali. The hotel lies 11.1 km from the city centre and provides accessibility to important town facilities. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. Breakfast is avai...
Travel Dates: 8 February - 30 March 2017.
Adi Dharma Cottages
At the heart of Kuta where shopping, dining, entertainment and Kuta Beach are near. It is right behind the Nasi Bali Restaurant which serves authentic Balinese cuisine, Indonesian, Western and Mexican food. Denpasar International Airport is about 6km away. Reception and on call taxi's are availab...
Travel Dates: 8 February - 30 March 2017.
From the moment your Bali flight disembarks, the island's natural beauty and lush hinterland will be strikingly evident. One of the island's most popular attractions is the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, located in Ubud. The nature reserve is also a sacred Hindu site and home to an ancient Hindu Temple. The monkeys that live around the temple are long-tailed macaques and are not afraid of humans. The best way to see the forest and to ensure the monkeys aren't too pesky is on a tour.
From little creatures to big, Bali has a number of Sumatran Elephants living in the island's protected safari parks. On an elephant safari you can get up close to these majestic animals, feed them and even take a ride through the jungle on the back of one.
Snorkel the shallow Blue Lagoon reefs off Padang Bai and see more of Bali's enchanting wildlife.
Bali Airport (DPS)
Flights from Australia to Bali will disembark at Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) comprises two terminals and is the third busiest international airport in Indonesia. Often referred to as Denpasar International Airport, Ngurah Rai International is a gateway for travel to Bali and is a significant hub for Garuda Indonesia.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Ngurah Rai International Airport. Book your Bali Airport accommodation.
Getting to Bali
There are several airlines that offer flights to Bali from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne to Denpasar take around six hours and 30 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney and Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Singapore. Direct flights from Perth take around four hours.
Airlines that fly to Bali
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Bali from Australia include: