Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Le Fenix Sukhumvit, BangkokBangkok
Located in the heart of Sukhumvit Soi 11, a central district of Bangkok. With easy access to the sky train by hotel free shuttle tuk tuk to station. The surrounding area is well known for its vibrant street markets, designer bars and nightclubs, trendy restaurants and shopping malls.
Travel Dates:1 October 2015 - 30 November 2015.
Century Park Hotel, Bangkok 4 StarBangkok
Century Park Hotel is a myTime resort, which offers bonuses, inclusions and superior service exclusively to Escape Travel clients. As well as the fantastic myTime bonuses mentioned above, you will also receive access to a dedicated check-in and check-out area, a personal welcome and letter the manager, gift in your room, welcome drink, mid stay courtesy call plus a myTime point of contact at the resort International Standard four star city hotel located in city centre with night markets, banks. shops and eateries in vicinity. Mass transit Skytrain a 5 min walk to Victory Monument station. Elegant contemporary Thai decor lobby welcomes you Newly renovated rooms providing space and comfort. Rooftop Garden swimming pool for relaxation and sunbathing. An oasis in Bangkok City and perfect for both leisure and business visits. Warm friendly and efficient service awaits to welcome all guests.
Travel Dates:1 October 2015 - 31 October 2015.
Pathumwan Princess Hotel, Bangkok 4.5-Star + TourBangkok
Pathumwan Princess Hotel Located in Bangkok city center and immediate connect to the most famous MBK Shopping Center. The complex is direct linked to the mass transportation, opposite to the Bangkok shopping and entertainment area. The adjoining BTS Skytrain offers easy access to most of Bangkok within minutes, plus easy connections to the MRT Subway and Airport Express Train, a convenient connector to Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC), Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre (BITEC) and the central business district. A Loy Nava Dinner Cruise Enjoy a superb Asian dinner on Traditional converted Rice Barge while slowly drifting along the riverside of the Chao Phraya River, past the Temple of Dawn and the Grand Palace
Travel Dates:1 October 2015 - 31 October 2015.
Once known as the 'Venice of the East', a stroll along Bangkok's canals or tour via water taxi is a great way to cool off and explore the peaceful and charming side of this lively city. Bangkok's diversity is all too apparent along the canals as you drift past quaint wooden houses, floating kitchens, colonial mansions and the famous Temple of Dawn. Along the north bank is the Royal Barges Museum where decadent barges, once used for royal processions, are kept. The long boats here are astounding examples of intricate craftsmanship and could easily pass for grand works of art.
Bangkok's fascinating history can also be seen on display at the Bangkok National Museum. Located at the former grounds of the 18th century Wa Nang Na Palace, a historic location in itself, the museum houses the country's largest collection of Thai art and artefacts. View a fascinating range of art works, ivory, ceramics, word carvings and religious artefacts, some of which date back to Neolithic times. One of the museum's highlights is the Buddhaisawan Chapel which features sacred images and some of Bangkok's oldest murals.
You can learn more about Bangkok's culture and history with a visit to the extraordinary Erawan Museum, the serene Suan Pakkad Palace and the unique Human Imagery Museum.
Bangkok Airport (BKK)
Flights from Australia to Bangkok will disembark at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok (BKK) is the third busiest airport in Asia and the main hub for four different Thai airlines. The airport boasts the world's tallest control tower and third largest single-building terminal. All arrivals and departures, both international and domestic, are handled within the one very large building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Book your Bangkok Airport accommodation.
Getting to Bangkok
There are many airlines that offer flights to Bangkok from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne take around nine hours. There are also flights from Sydney or Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Singapore. Direct flights from Perth take around seven hours.
Airlines that fly to Bangkok
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Bangkok from Australia include: