Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman/South West Pacific and Indonesia bookings and $39 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Crusoe's Retreat is an intimate resort, set in tropical gardens beside a white sand beach. The resort is next to Namaqumaqua "friendly" Village, offering guests the rare opportunity to experience the real Fiji first hand. The friendly atmosphere and interaction between staff, guests and residents...
Travel Dates: 1 August - 11 September 2016.
Travel departing from:Sydney from $1049* Gecko's offers Fiji resort accommodation set on a four and a half acre historic village site on the beautiful Coral Coast Ten minutes to Sigatoka and 40 minutes, via the Queens Highway, from Nadi. You can relax in one of the many quiet spaces that Gecko's ...
Travel Dates: Departing Sydney 7 August - 15 September 2016.
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji
Offering a myriad of resort facilities nestled around lagoon swimming pools and lush tropical gardens combined with warm genuine Fijian hospitality makes Radisson Blu Resort Fiji the perfect choice for pure relaxation, a family getaway or your next event. Only 20 minutes from Fiji International A...
Travel Dates: 1 - 20 November 2016.
When visiting the 'soft coral capital of the world' be sure to take a peek at what lies beneath the ocean's surface. Diving here is particularly good, but if you've never tried scuba diving, seeing marine life from the top of the sea will more than suffice. Spy vibrant tropical fish, carpet anemones, turtles and octopi in their natural habitat along the Coral Coast, located between Nadi and Suva. For something different you can also dive or snorkel near the Pacific Harbour along the extinct volcano crater known as Bega Lagoon.
If you prefer to stay above the water, a cruise or sail around the islands may be more your style. Fiji certainly has no shortage of islands to explore. Take a tour of the Mamanuca group of islands or hire a yacht and set sail for your own island hopping adventure. Find a secluded bay to enjoy a picnic or explore Fiji to find your own secret snorkelling spot.
Bring home the catch of the day by taking a fishing tour or trying your hand at spear fishing.
Fiji Airport (NAN)
Flights from Australia to Fiji will disembark at Nadi International Airport.
Nadi International Airport (NAN) is the main access point for travellers to the islands of Fiji. It is located a short taxi ride from the city of Nadi and consists of one relatively small terminal building.
Getting to Fiji
There are several airlines that offer flights to Fiji from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney to Nadi take around four hours. There are flights from Melbourne via Sydney to Nadi that take around seven hours. Direct flights from Brisbane to Nadi take around three hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Fiji
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Fiji from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Fiji, have a look at our international airline page.