Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Innside Manchester Following the success of this contemporary brand across Europe, INNSIDE Manchester is the first in the UK. With this expansion, we are extending our professional, efficient and flexible service to both stylish business travellers and unique leisure customers. INNSIDE Manchester...
Travel Dates: 16 October - 31 December 2017
Jurys Inn Manchester
Jurys Inn Manchester Jurys Inn hotel in Manchester is located beside the Concert Hall and Manchester Central (formally known as G-Mex Exhibition Centre), on the doorstep of the City's Main shopping streets, cafes and bars. Old Trafford, the home of Manchester United, is a mere 10-minute journey b...
Travel Dates: 1 September - 6 December 2017.
Novotel Manchester Centre Hotel
Novotel Manchester Centre Hotel Relax in 4-star comfort just steps from Chinatown at Novotel Manchester Centre hotel in the city's convention quarter, just minutes from St Peter's Square. Your airy, contemporary room with free WiFi is a perfect retreat for you and your family. Start the day with ...
Travel Dates: 1 September - 31 December 2017.
One of the city's most iconic structures is the Manchester Cathedral. Dating back to the early 1400s, the cathedral is Manchester's most significant, surviving medieval building. Inside you'll find magnificent stain glass windows and intricate wood carvings.
Manchester's Town Hall is another prized building beloved by tourists. Built in 1877, the gothic styled hall is comprised of an impressive 14 million bricks encased in spinkwell stone, seven stair cases and a 280 foot high clock tower. From the outside you can see the glass mosaic roof and unique sculptures while inside the banqueting room and great hall are amongst the buildings highlights. Today the hall is a major tourist attraction and a base for the city council's administration.
Discover the city's green and peaceful side at Piccadilly Gardens where you'll find numerous parks and dedicated statues of royalty and politicians.
Manchester Airport (MAN)
Flights from Australia to Manchester will disembark at Manchester Airport.
Manchester Airport (MAN) is located south of central Manchester in Ringway, a location that gives the airport its unofficial name. The airport has two runways and three terminals and won the Travel Weekly Globe Award for Best Airport in 2008.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Manchester Airport. Book your Manchester Airport accommodation.
Getting to Manchester
There are many airlines that offer flights to London from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 23 and 30 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Manchester
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Manchester from Australia include:
- Air France
- British Airways
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
For more on Manchester holidays check out our Manchester travel guide.
To book your flights to Manchester, call our travel consultants on 133 133.