Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman/South West Pacific and Indonesia bookings and $39 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The Hotel Belta is a nice 3 star hotel, entirely renovated, located in a quiet street at the edge of the Canal Saint-Martin, near the Gare de l'Est, close to the Place de la Republique and Opera. With two steps of the department stores, business centre. Good public transport is just a few steps f...
Travel Dates: 03 October - 30 November 2016.
Mercure Paris La Villette
The hotel is located in the northeast of Paris, a few steps from the Cite des Sciences. A 4-star hotel, considered a first-class property. It is well-equipped, and offers a comfortable and welcoming stay, rooms are spacious with king-size bed, equipped with pay-per-view TV, minibar, large bathtub...
Travel Dates: 15 October - 30 November 2016
Of most prominence is the Museum du Louvre, home to Leonardo Davinci's famous Mona Lisa painting and the spectacular Venus de Milo. The Musée Picasso is home to the world's largest collection of works by Pablo Picasso and at the Musée Marmottan-Claude Monet you can view a wide range of works by Monet and other French impressionists.
Modern art lovers should head to the trendy Marais district where you'll find a range of edgy and innovative galleries – if you know where to look. Hidden behind doors and down laneways, the art galleries in Marais require you to be a little brave. Push the large green door at Passage de Retz and you'll be surprised to discover a maze of gallery rooms exhibiting unique and unusual works.
If you're not quite sure which door to push or what gallery to start at, why not take a gallery tour and discover Paris' inspiring art scene.
Paris Airport (CDG)
Flights from Australia to Paris will disembark at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) is a major international aviation hub located in Paris. Taking its name from the founder of the French Fifth Republic, Paris-Charles de Gaulle is the largest airport in France and the second busiest airport in Europe. The airport is also a major hub for Air France.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. Book your Paris Airport accommodation.
Getting to Paris
There are many airlines that offer flights to Paris from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 23 and 30 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Beijing, Bangkok or Hong Kong take between 25 and 29 hours depending on the length of the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Paris
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Paris from Australia include: