Flights Cairns to Perth
Perth has plenty to offer history buffs in the way of museums, shipwrecks and World Heritage listed sites. Read more...
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes and surcharges specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Cairns to Perth: 4 hours 30 minutes approximately Distance from CBD: 17km
Taxi: Around $30 to CBD
Public Transport: Private shuttles and Transperth buses service the airport.
Currency: Australian Dollar
Visitors to Perth should take a trip to historic Fremantle, where it's worth visiting the Maritime Museum, the Aviation Heritage Museum and the Western Australian Museum. Alternatively, the Shipwreck Galleries is the foremost maritime archaeology museum in the southern hemisphere, boasting original timber from the shipwrecked Batavia (1629) and artefacts from Dutch shipwrecks. Samson House, with its artefacts, is one of the most significant heritage houses in Australia and a well-known landmark in Fremantle.
Fremantle Prison, built by convicts in the 1850s is Western Australia's only World Heritage Listed building. Step inside to explore the labyrinth of tunnels, the solitary cells and gallows. At the Perth Mint you can watch a gold pour, see the world's greatest collection of investment gold bars and find out what your weight in gold.
Dating back to the fourteenth century, The Bells in The Barrack Tower are one of the largest musical instruments in the world and the Bell Tower is the only place where you can see the ancient art of bell ringing in action.
Perth Airport (PER)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Perth Airport Guide.
Airlines that fly to Perth
The following airlines fly to Perth domestically:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Perth, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.