Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Andatel Grande Patong, PhuketPhuket
The Andatel Grande Patong Phuket is within a 10 minute walk of Patong Hospital and within a 20 minute walk are Jungceylon Shopping Center and Soi Bangla. Tri Trang Beach, Phuket Country Club and Phuket FantaSea can be reached with a 20 minute drive. Loch Palm Golf Club is within a 20 minute drive of the hotel.
Travel Dates:10 October - 30 November 2015.
Centara Kata Resort, PhuketPhuket
Located on the holiday island of Phuket. The resort is a modern resort style hotel, enjoying a picturesque location surrounded by panoramic views of the neighbouring hills and vegetation, and consists of a cluster of several buildings designed in a unique combination of traditional Thai and contemporary style architecture. The resort boasts three pool areas and sundecks for soaking up Phuket's glorious sunshine. These include one free form swimming pool with crystal clear water and a sparkling jacuzzi, or the landscaped Emerald pool, which is the heart of Centara Kata Resort Phuket, providing jacuzzi, aqua beds, pool bar and waterslide for our young guests.
Travel Dates:20 May - 17 June, 20 July - 14 September, 12 - 31 October 2015
Since opening in 1990, The Phuket Butterfly Garden & Insect World has delighted kids and parents alike with the incredible array of beautiful butterflies and little critters that scuttle around gardens and through forests. In the Butterfly Garden there are over 40 different butterfly species flying about and landing often on unwary visitor's shoulders. The centre also focuses on research so that we can gain a greater understanding of the butterfly's habits and if you're really keen, you can even marry inside the complex, with 6,000 butterflies posing as witnesses to the proceedings.
When you've finished with insects, pop over to the Phuket Aquarium, which offers a variety of marine wonders from the waters around the Thai island. For the kids there's a touch pool containing sea cucumbers and star fish. A big draw card is the giant cod fish that weighs more than 100 kilograms each.
While in Phuket, consider taking a day trip to Ko Phi Phi Don, the island made famous by the film The Beach starring Leonardo DiCaprio.
Phuket Airport (HKT)
Flights from Australia to Phuket will disembark at Phuket International Airport.
As the second busiest airport in Thailand, Phuket International Airport welcomes over 3 million passengers per year. Serviced by 10 local and international airlines with world-wide reach, this busy island gateway houses both the international and domestic terminals. Phuket Town and Patong Beach area are approximately 32km from the airport.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Phuket International Airport. Book your Phuket Airport accommodation.
Getting to Phuket
There are several airlines that offer flights to Phuket from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around nine hours and 30 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Singapore. Flights from Melbourne via Sydney, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur to Phuket take between 12 and 18 hours depending on the stopover. Direct flights from Perth take six hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Brisbane via Sydney, Bangkok or Singapore take around 13 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Phuket
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Phuket from Australia include:
For more on Phuket holidays check out our Phuket travel guide or view our range of Phuket holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours, transfers, breakfast or car hire.