Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
BW Phuket Ocean Resort
The resort is situated at Karon beach on the hillside among the coconut groves overlooking Karon beach and lagoon. We offer the utmost comfort accommodations amid the lavish setting of Karon beach and are proud to be one of the best- valued vacation resorts in Phuket. You will truly enjoy seeing ...
Patong Resort Hotel
Patong Resort Hotel is a superb resort that occupies one of the best locations in Phuket. Set close to Patong Beach, the resort is ideally situated for an enjoyable island holiday with the whole family. Although the resort is just a few minutes walk from the beach, great shopping opportunities an...
Travel Dates: 1 - 31 May 2017.
Horizon Patong Beach Resort
Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa is situated across the road from magnificent Patong Beach - The most famous Beach of Phuket island, the Pearl of the Andaman Sea and in the heart of Patong. The resort is located just a short away from local and international restaurants, shopping centres, market...
Travel Dates: 1 - 31 May 2017.
Since opening in 1990, The Phuket Butterfly Garden & Insect World has delighted kids and parents alike with the incredible array of beautiful butterflies and little critters that scuttle around gardens and through forests. In the Butterfly Garden there are over 40 different butterfly species flying about and landing often on unwary visitor's shoulders. The centre also focuses on research so that we can gain a greater understanding of the butterfly's habits and if you're really keen, you can even marry inside the complex, with 6,000 butterflies posing as witnesses to the proceedings.
When you've finished with insects, pop over to the Phuket Aquarium, which offers a variety of marine wonders from the waters around the Thai island. For the kids there's a touch pool containing sea cucumbers and star fish. A big draw card is the giant cod fish that weighs more than 100 kilograms each.
While in Phuket, consider taking a day trip to Ko Phi Phi Don, the island made famous by the film The Beach starring Leonardo DiCaprio.
Phuket Airport (HKT)
Flights from Australia to Phuket will disembark at Phuket International Airport.
As the second busiest airport in Thailand, Phuket International Airport welcomes over 3 million passengers per year. Serviced by 10 local and international airlines with world-wide reach, this busy island gateway houses both the international and domestic terminals. Phuket Town and Patong Beach area are approximately 32km from the airport.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Phuket International Airport. Book your Phuket Airport accommodation.
Getting to Phuket
There are several airlines that offer flights to Phuket from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around nine hours and 30 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Singapore. Flights from Melbourne via Sydney, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur to Phuket take between 12 and 18 hours depending on the stopover. Direct flights from Perth take six hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Brisbane via Sydney, Bangkok or Singapore take around 13 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Phuket
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Phuket from Australia include:
For more on Phuket holidays check out our Phuket travel guide or view our range of Phuket holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours, transfers, breakfast or car hire.